+ Reply to Thread

Default Looking for a Software

Hello everyone, I just thought of posting here and maybe someone can help me with what I'm looking for. I work in the HR department and I recently got a promotion so I need to keep up with my additional responsibilities. I need to track the training status, training requirements and course evaluations of all our employees. I have heard of a system that can assist me to reduce errors in terms of tracking our employee’s competency but the problem is I don’t know what it’s called or where can I acquire it. Maybe someone here can be able to give recommendations or give a service provider that would be able to supply us an efficient software. Looking forward to hear from you guys.

What a coincidence! Maybe we are on the same wavelength? I mean, there's a document system that I'm also want to consider but I'm just reluctant to do so. Its about a document system that could work well in auditing and It does not only control work flow but helps organize it efficiently and securely. But, wait I only forgot the provider but they do handle an exact solution for that matter. Anyway, I'll get back to you, I'll check it with my cousin first before I refer it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyandContented View Post
    What a coincidence! Maybe we are on the same wavelength? I mean, there's a document system that I'm also want to consider but I'm just reluctant to do so. Its about a document system that could work well in auditing and It does not only control work flow but helps organize it efficiently and securely. But, wait I only forgot the provider but they do handle an exact solution for that matter. Anyway, I'll get back to you, I'll check it with my cousin first before I refer it to you.
    Hello. I'm a little bit confused about what software you're telling me. I'm looking for an employee training software. This is the one I'm currently considering. I've set an appointment with them and if they look good, I'm going to go ahead and make a proposal.

so many software in market for HR, just google it, read reviews, check demo, that can only helpful. Good software for HR are paid.

As mentioned just do a bit of searching. There are options out there for just about anything these days. Even free ones.
    I would use file hippo so you can be sure the free files are clean though.

Good software for HR are paid.

Yeah - SAP might be a feasible option. Of course it is paid, though.

I would really appreciate an affordable and effective software, for example I use https://au.edubirdie.com/college-app...-essay-writing all the time one writing service when it comes to paperwork and I'm completely satisfied with it and it would be great to find an app