Threaded View

Default Have you heard about the new "Spiro alternative"?

Ok, so a few days ago I read in some blog that there's no more "s5 spiro cream"
    for sale at the other hair loss forum, and now, instead, there's something called
    "Follione DHT scalp therapy".

When you type on google "s5 spiro" just go to the first one link, and this is what you'll see: "From the makers of S5 Cream, the new liquid Follione replaces the old S5 Cream with an all-natural ingredient list focused on the same goal as Topical Spironolactone. A topical antiandrogen treatment to prevent further loss."

So, in other words, after many years of selling the spiro cream, we're stopping selling it for some unknown reason,(which we won't tell you) and we're giving you this, which is pretty much the same only completely different. Oh you had good results with the spiro and you want to get more? too bad for you.
    Apparently they have 2 kinds, one is an "alternative for spiro/fin" the other is an
    "alternative for minoxidil", of course they have a shampoo too, and even " Follione Liquid Nutrition": "Simply Add the Delicious FolliOne Orange-Flavored Liquid Nutrition to Your Diet and Give Your Hair a Powerful Supplement!" (It's real)

Of course I haven't found anything about this product on the web, no one is talking about it, and you know why? because it's a big pile of ****, doesn't work, won't work. Don't waste your time. They do what they want and they know new balding fellas will come along and throw their money on their heads, easily.
    Don't give them that pleasure.
    (I wish I'm wrong and it somehow does work)