+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello new here

Smile Hello new here

Hi guys just want to introduce myself. I'm 35 years old and noticed my hair has changed since about two years ago. It's only at the rim of my hairline that has gone up about half an inch. I noticed more when I would slick my hair back and would not have that same thickness. I think I know what caused this to happen. I was taking for some years certain supplements to enhance performance lets say. at the beginning my hair did not change at all. Then last March of 2015 I took some professional headshots and noticed a difference that definitely confirmed that there was a change. I quickly stopped the supplements and started taking high doses of saw palmetto and beta sitosterol. I also introduced some spiro cream but was not consistent. Ever since I let go of the supplements I noticed some dormant hairs on the rim regrow thicker and now they are about 3-4 inches longer. recently I started nizoral 1% and use it 3-4 days a week and noticed that when I comb my hair or shower I don't see as many hairs as before. I'm hoping that staying away completely away form the harsh supplements I can regrow at least some hair. Not sure if the saw palmetto or beta is doing anything but I will continue with it. Maybe it's just the maturing phase my hair went through and the harsh supplements sped it up. Either way thanks for those of you to take the time to read this and hope we all can help each other out.