RU58841 Question - Page 5 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

I am skeptical what belongs the pre mixed solutions. As far as i know RU isnt that stable when solved in alcohol (about a week?). So i would rather buy the powder and mix it at home. My last order was 60$ in total with shipping included.

Quote Originally Posted by Reester View Post
    That puritypoop website sells sugar. All those new accounts and shilling since that website is live haha. Very very obvious. People are not blind.

Fake impure RU. Everyone can better buy sugar at their supermarket. Please!
    Reester : january 2017, 6 posts, 4 about chemyo... Yes you right... where are the moderator please ?

Angry Advertising war has to stop here !!!!

Please could you do your advertising bad propaganda somewhere else. This forum is for discussions between real persons. I am sick of this. It is like in January 2017 all the product providers have joined the forum to advertise their shit and bad speak about their competitors ! We should ban all your websites from here... For myself, I will stick to the company I bought my product from... So please stop sending me or the world advertising messages !

Quote Originally Posted by Reester View Post
    That puritypoop website sells sugar. All those new accounts and shilling since that website is live haha. Very very obvious. People are not blind.

Fake impure RU. Everyone can better buy sugar at their supermarket. Please!
    Dude.. you are so obvious .. do yourself a favor and stop the embarrassment...

Ibra,

Have you continued buying from purity prod? How has the product been? I am looking to switch from anageninc because they require payment by bitcoin and I'm just not into that. I appreciate the guidance brother.

Ibra,

Have you continued buying RU from purity prod? How has the product been? I'm looking to switch from anageninc. They require payment by bitcoin now which I'm just not into. I appreciate the guidance brother.

I have been buying from purity prod since last year and their RU product really works great on me. I wish i could find their product in Walgreens down the corner....

Did we every resolve if chemyo is fake after all? I just ordered a batch from them. They don't include a certificate of purity but Derek from moreplatesmoredates endorses them. Yes, he probably receives money or discounts on their products for this (which could mean that he himself has probably used their stuff) but he also endorses anageninc which worked amazing for me. Chemyo is just better on price so I'd like to stick with them if any of you guys can confirm that their product worked for you. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dlc32 View Post
    Did we every resolve if chemyo is fake after all? I just ordered a batch from them. They don't include a certificate of purity but Derek from moreplatesmoredates endorses them. Yes, he probably receives money or discounts on their products for this (which could mean that he himself has probably used their stuff) but he also endorses anageninc which worked amazing for me. Chemyo is just better on price so I'd like to stick with them if any of you guys can confirm that their product worked for you. Thanks.
    That dereck guy and his mentor Chris change their endorsements regularly (seems like it's based on $). If u look at chris' website thru the years (hairlossfromsteroids) he was constantly changing his recommendations and almost all had Amazon links for him to make $.

I wanted to ask how your mixing of ru in kirkland minox as i tried the 3 grams in 60mls and it did not mix well i find mixing on its own in alchohol works best.
    I did see a post where a user said rogaine lotion it mixes better due to not as much water is in that he said kirdland ingredience is not good for ru mix.