+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

I bought 5g RU58841 from androchem recently and after thinking hard about it I decided not to use it since it is still an experimental chemical and the 2 trials were never published and we have no idea why. I stored it in the freezer as soon as I got it. If anyone wants to buy mine I will sell it. It is still in original packaging and was never opened. I can put up an ebay listing if you want or if theres another you want to do it let me know since ebay charges 10% sale price. PM me.

Hi, I am conducting a survey of people who have hair loss. You can find more information at www.myhairlossstudy.com
    It is anonymous and will provide data for a study looking into the psychological affects of hair loss.`

Quote Originally Posted by PaulAnds View Post
    I think most seller are legit. There are just too many shit campaigns going on. I dont think that any seller has a "new RU58841" which last longer in stable form, this is bullshit in my eyes as I talked to some chemists... thats why I dont trust those companies (you know which I mean).
    I bought my last two oders via Amazon (Androchem) because I am tired of shit campaigns and I had some communication with them.

It probably doesn´t matter where to buy because all producers I know manufact their RU in china (even if some pretend they dont).
    Just dont buy pre mixed solutions and store your RU powder dry and cold, if you buy more than 5g better store some grams in freezer.
    There is a new seller on amazon.

And they gave way better prices.

Ru58841 5 Grams >99% Purity https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GCSSW32..._XhYEBb9Y8D0ED

I have been getting mine from Chemyo. Thier prices are about the same as from AMAZON when they offer a code for a price reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by herns View Post
    I used to buy from Chemyo. Great seller. But I wanted cheaper so I switch to purityprod. I just ordered awhile ago. $66 shipped. Ive been using them a couple of times.
    So, far so good.
    There is one on Amazon and a little expensive.
    There is now a different seller on amazon that is even more affordable. $55.00/5 grams. $100.00/10grams. And they do bulk discounts if you want to stock up for a while

you can find it on ebay for a better price

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53...g&toolid=11111

Hi guys,

After taking Ru 3 times I seem to be experiencing cheat pains/discomfort, shortness or breath, fatigue and sternum/back aches. Symptoms seem to come and go. I rush to hospital twice on the weekend and did an EGC, ECHO, xray and blood test all pass all test. I have no history of anxiety or stress or hypochondriac nature …or any family history of heart problems … I also visited a cardiologist and he couldn't find anything... which seems to be a theme with other customer who've taken RU. I want to ensure I don't cause any long term heart problems, so I'm writing to here to ask and warn people who have been on or thinking about taking RU : (….

HELP---I really do need help here, can any one who has taken RU advise or someone in the medical field familiar with Androgen blockers advise how I can remedy the side effects asap as I don't want any long term health issues.

Hi are you using a 5% strength ru and applying 1ml once or twice a day? also are you using topical minoxidil as this would more likely would cause what you say.
    In the trials ru was tested as non systemic whereas topical flutamide was so unless you are just having panic attacks which i got when i first used minoxidil with progesterone in many years ago and restarted that with no problems, as you may know i use ru but have not had any problems i make my own though as was used in the prostrakan trials of 5%.

I’m thinking about getting back on RU but mixing it myself this time around. I’m debating now weather to try RU for a couple months or get a hair transplant... what should I do?

Hi it depends on if you can afford a hair transplant as they do seem to be good now if you can find a good clinic if your hairloss is bald areas that are shiny then hair will not at this time regrow.
    There is a guy on you tube using a dermaroller 0.5mm that seems to have had some success from baseline to regrowth he i think is using some topical saw palmetto product but even then you may not get back what you have loss altogether but its worth a try as long as you do not waste money on too expensive products as i did.
    I think it may be worth trying topical ru with the dermaroller as its a better anti androgen than natural say saw palmetto you would need to roll on scalp in all directions only one way and not put too much pressure when rolling.
    I am going back to using a 0.5mm roller and applying ru once a day.