RU58841 Question - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default RU58841 Question

Hi all! So I do realize there's a huge thread already dedicated to this topic but I have some more specific questions I would like help on if possible. I'm proposing to my girlfriend in a month and I'm hoping, if she says yes, we'll be married next summer.

That being said I know fin is my best bet but I don't want to have a low libido for my proposal/honeymoon/wedding. I would like to have more hair on my head though.

So I've been looking into RU. The guide in the other thread was for mixing it from the base powder but what about this:

http://anageninc.com/ru58841-solution-50ml.html

Is this already mixed? Like, could I just use a dropper and put this on my head?

I'm currently in the shedding phase of using Minoxidil and using Nizoral.

Would this solution help me re-grow hair as is? And would there be even more shedding once I started applying it?

Thanks to whoever can help me!

That's the premixed version that a lot of people use, yeah. Some people are concerned about the freshness of it (versus buying the powder and mixing it yourself), but it's not known for sure whether that's an issue.

Will it regrow hair for you: seems to be different for everyone.
    Will there be shedding: I don't think I've ever seen people report initial shedding on RU; either they report no noticed change or they report that it stopped the shedding immediately.

RU58841 is not approved for human use, it's not a topical treatment for anything, it's a chemical and nobody knows about its long term side effects, yes, choose from a list of nearly 200 different forms of cancer that you might end up developing 10 years down the road.

There is only one supplier of RU58841 and his name is Kane (he owns AnagenInc), he gets around being able to sell the chemical because he states it's not for human use, a tidy loophole for him as he's making a killing, just hope this experiment doesnt go tragically wrong for you.

Good luck with the wedding.

@Cookieman,

Look into finasteride. If it's just for your wedding and stuff consider a concealer or something.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    RU58841 is not approved for human use, it's not a topical treatment for anything,T
    It was actually sold in Japan as a topical treatment. It's also sold in Indonesia over the counter at a strength of 2% RU58841 with 5% minoxidil;

But yeah it's obviously not FDA approved like the picture above displays. Do your research and use at your own risk.

RU58841 was synthesized by a French company that also synthesized another 37,000 chemicals which also contain the prefix "RU".

You're not taking a drug here, it's a chemical, you may as well apply liquid arsenic to your scalp and hope for the best.

Yes the picture states FDA approved which it isnt.... hence why this product isnt legitimate pharma, it could have been cooked up by a 20 year old in his bedroom with lavish dreams of the high life. There are no topical anti-androgens that are FDA approved, just chemicals used by monkeys risking long term health problems.

I went to the mezogenrx website and saw the most interesting description... the lies were just incredible.

MezogenRX is the first FDA approved and clinically proven hair growth treatment that has an anti-androgenic effect and steroid effect combined. The clinical study done by a reputable and independent body shows MezogenRX works on 10 out of 10 respondents as compared to 3 out of 10 for those on placebos. The success rate is so impressive, it beats the previous record made by the oral administered and even the injectables hair growth treatment.

MezogenRX contains a topical DHT inhibitor called RU5841, a potent anti-androgen that works topically. Once applied, MezogenRX will penetrate deep into the subdermal tissue and immediately dissolving DHT. The dissolved DHT is secreted out along with sweat via the pores on the scalp, that is why your scalp will be more oily during the first or two months of using MezogenRX. But once your DHT concentration diminishes, so will your oil residue on the scalp.

RU58841 might chemically castrate you, it might not.. who knows what it does, a lot of the users who used to post on this subject arent around anymore - nobody knows about the shelf life of this chemical, the stability of it is of greatest concern, it might be fine for a week or so and turn into a nasty carcinogenic toxin if left at the wrong temperature (room temperature for instance) - unstable chemicals are exactly that: a health hazard, there's no guidelines on storage, just hearsay on forums by people who have about as much bio-chemical know-how as a pack of rabid chimps.

Quote Originally Posted by SciGuy View Post
    I went to the mezogenrx website and saw the most interesting description... the lies were just incredible.

MezogenRX is the first FDA approved and clinically proven hair growth treatment that has an anti-androgenic effect and steroid effect combined. The clinical study done by a reputable and independent body shows MezogenRX works on 10 out of 10 respondents as compared to 3 out of 10 for those on placebos. The success rate is so impressive, it beats the previous record made by the oral administered and even the injectables hair growth treatment.

MezogenRX contains a topical DHT inhibitor called RU5841, a potent anti-androgen that works topically. Once applied, MezogenRX will penetrate deep into the subdermal tissue and immediately dissolving DHT. The dissolved DHT is secreted out along with sweat via the pores on the scalp, that is why your scalp will be more oily during the first or two months of using MezogenRX. But once your DHT concentration diminishes, so will your oil residue on the scalp.
    Yeah funny thing is that it's actually sold in Indonesia over the counter in pharmacies.

Just ordered mine (10g) from this new website (at least I was not aware of it until now): https://www.purityprod.com/

They seems legit and third part tested and also is the cheaper source !

Will let you know my experience then.

I used to order from anageninc too, but just ordered now on a new source I found: https://www.purityprod.com/

They are cheaper and looks legit. They clearly did third part testing in an USA lab and they are 100% pure!

I will share with you my experience once I get it