+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

By the way paypal has been dropped by some ru seller sites due to paypals rules on drugs and chemicals thats what kane told me but why was it available before unless someone contacted paypal to report these companies. But i did like using paypal as its so easy in uk im not a fan of bitcoin.

Default Chemyo RU58841

Does anyone here buy from chemyo? (Apologies if someone mentioned it in the earlier pages but this is a long thread so I just quickly scanned it before posting). If so, have you found their RU to be effective? I switched to chemyo about 2 months ago once anageninc got weird about paypal and started insisting on payment via bitcoin, however, I'm concerned that chemyo's product potency is not as good as anagen's. Like I said, I've been using chemyo for about 2 months but I'm concerned that I may be slowly losing ground (hoping it's all in my head).

Is 2 months too soon to tell that? Would my synergistic use of minoxidil (full regimen below) prevent me from making a proper assessment? I'm concerned that I may just be holding onto the hair with minoxidil now and not actually doing much to combat the DHT b/c of repeated weak batches of RU from chemyo.

Any feedback would be tremendously appreciated, brothers.

Current stack: RU, promox (only on hairline), rogaine foam, i-grow laser (probably useless)

R

I wonder whether kane shop or anagen as we know of had other motive to drop paypal as you can get your money refunded if you think the ru is no good or is damaged in the post as paypal will usually take the buyers side.I have myself placed an order through purity pro for my ru powder just awaiting delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I wonder whether kane shop or anagen as we know of had other motive to drop paypal as you can get your money refunded if you think the ru is no good or is damaged in the post as paypal will usually take the buyers side.I have myself placed an order through purity pro for my ru powder just awaiting delivery.
    Glad to see I'm not the only conspiracy theorist on this thing. I was wondering the same thing. Have you used purity pro before? Also, sorry to belabor the issue, but have you ever ordered from chemyo?

Quote Originally Posted by dlc32 View Post
    Glad to see I'm not the only conspiracy theorist on this thing. I was wondering the same thing. Have you used purity pro before? Also, sorry to belabor the issue, but have you ever ordered from chemyo?
    Hi no i have not tried chemyo only used kane-anagenic but since they have dropped paypal im not happy with bitcoin.
    I have not used purity before so will let you know if when i receive my order the shipping is not too expensive $22 to uk.

I have received my ru58841 from purity prod and they also let me know the tracking number i did have to pay a uk customs charge but its still a good price so im happy.

I have tonight mixed my ru in 50mls 2% minoxidil regaine 5% ru mix and the ru mixed really well and is a clear lotion, the last time i tried mixing in 5% kirkland and it just did not mix well little bits which looked like you had dandruff.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    I have tonight mixed my ru in 50mls 2% minoxidil regaine 5% ru mix and the ru mixed really well and is a clear lotion, the last time i tried mixing in 5% kirkland and it just did not mix well little bits which looked like you had dandruff.
    How comes your using RU?

Hi Jazz i have been using in different mix for a few years now on and off but i think that sometimes i may have had a bad batch.
    I have usually got my powder from anagenic but this time i thought i would try purity prod and as said the first time using in a 2% regaine formula and it mixed the best in quick time and its less greasy than the 5% regaine.
    My first application was last night and i got some weird sensation on my scalp like i had an insect crawling through my hair the solution also was rapid in absorbing which was nice.
    Jazz i had stopped using anything for about 10 months and tried some renokin lotion but although its nice on the scalp my hairloss was getting worse again,so i will keep you updated.