RU58841 Question

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaulAnds
    • Jan 2017

I think most seller are legit. There are just too many shit campaigns going on. I dont think that any seller has a "new RU58841" which last longer in stable form, this is bullshit in my eyes as I talked to some chemists... thats why I dont trust those companies (you know which I mean).
    I bought my last two oders via Amazon (Androchem) because I am tired of shit campaigns and I had some communication with them.

It probably doesn´t matter where to buy because all producers I know manufact their RU in china (even if some pretend they dont).
    Just dont buy pre mixed solutions and store your RU powder dry and cold, if you buy more than 5g better store some grams in freezer.

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

I like purity pro it seems legit i get a tingle on scalp when applied the only thing is it drys the scalp but i find most things like minox cause this as well there was a guy on you tube who mixed ru in a cream base so that would be good to try i think the vid is still there.

Comment

• bluewater
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by doke
        I wanted to ask how your mixing of ru in kirkland minox as i tried the 3 grams in 60mls and it did not mix well i find mixing on its own in alchohol works best.
        I did see a post where a user said rogaine lotion it mixes better due to not as much water is in that he said kirdland ingredience is not good for ru mix.
        Been mixing RU in Kirkland Minox for 5 months now. It dissolves instantly with a few shakes.

Comment

• herns
          • Dec 2014

this stuff is amazing.

Ive been Norwood 5A and been wearing hats since 2009. I got dozen of them and sold them all on ebay when my hair grows back. lol!
          WHen I discovered i can get finasteride Overseas, I begun regiment with RU. After 3-4 mos i begun to see results early 2015.

Last year, I tried without RU for a couple of mos. or more and I notice the hair is miniaturized. Almost bald. They dont grow longer.

I mix RU 3g to a bottle of with minoxidil.

Comment

• herns
            • Dec 2014

Originally posted by dlc32
            Does anyone here buy from chemyo? (Apologies if someone mentioned it in the earlier pages but this is a long thread so I just quickly scanned it before posting). If so, have you found their RU to be effective?)
            I used to buy from Chemyo. Great seller. But I wanted cheaper so I switch to purityprod. I just ordered awhile ago. $66 shipped. Ive been using them a couple of times.
            So, far so good.
            There is one on Amazon and a little expensive.

Comment

• JohnMPB
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by herns
              this stuff is amazing.

Ive been Norwood 5A and been wearing hats since 2009. I got dozen of them and sold them all on ebay when my hair grows back. lol!
              WHen I discovered i can get finasteride Overseas, I begun regiment with RU. After 3-4 mos i begun to see results early 2015.

Last year, I tried without RU for a couple of mos. or more and I notice the hair is miniaturized. Almost bald. They dont grow longer.

I mix RU 3g to a bottle of with minoxidil.
              Pics plz

Comment

• herns
                • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Ibra
                I dont know... What would be the interest for kane ? Its good he has now some competition, he was almost alone on the market as kane / anageninc.

I found purityprod.com from this website: http://www.ru58841.info/

I dont have more info so far but they looks more legit than anything else I have tested so far. I will wait to get my order and test it before
                I have to file dispute with my card. My order hasnt arrived after 3 weeks and they dont reply to my emails.

Comment

• herns
                  • Dec 2014

Originally posted by JohnMPB
                  Pics plz
                  I have posted a story on hair loss talk dot com in 2014 . That post have been buried.
                  Photobucket locked all the photos unless I pay. BS!
                  I can download and move to imgur if I have the time.

Balding sucks.
                  I use to go to work with extra T shirts so I can change after work and wear a cap. Its odd or out of fashion to me on business/ office attire with cap on so I do that routine on weekdays.

I have hair now. Its not thick but its not shiny bald anymore.
                  Last edited by herns; 04-21-2018, 07:21 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

• lulz
                    • May 2018

I bought 5g RU58841 from androchem recently and after thinking hard about it I decided not to use it since it is still an experimental chemical and the 2 trials were never published and we have no idea why. I stored it in the freezer as soon as I got it. If anyone wants to buy mine I will sell it. It is still in original packaging and was never opened. I can put up an ebay listing if you want or if theres another you want to do it let me know since ebay charges 10% sale price. PM me.

Comment

• Myhairlossstudy
                      • May 2018

Hi, I am conducting a survey of people who have hair loss. You can find more information at www.myhairlossstudy.com
                      It is anonymous and will provide data for a study looking into the psychological affects of hair loss.`

Comment

• Beauh
                        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by PaulAnds
                        I think most seller are legit. There are just too many shit campaigns going on. I dont think that any seller has a "new RU58841" which last longer in stable form, this is bullshit in my eyes as I talked to some chemists... thats why I dont trust those companies (you know which I mean).
                        I bought my last two oders via Amazon (Androchem) because I am tired of shit campaigns and I had some communication with them.

It probably doesn´t matter where to buy because all producers I know manufact their RU in china (even if some pretend they dont).
                        Just dont buy pre mixed solutions and store your RU powder dry and cold, if you buy more than 5g better store some grams in freezer.
                        There is a new seller on amazon.

And they gave way better prices.

Ru58841 5 Grams >99% Purity https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GCSSW32..._XhYEBb9Y8D0ED

Comment

• bluewater
                          • Nov 2010

I have been getting mine from Chemyo. Thier prices are about the same as from AMAZON when they offer a code for a price reduction.

Comment

• Beauh
                            • Jun 2017

Originally posted by herns
                            I used to buy from Chemyo. Great seller. But I wanted cheaper so I switch to purityprod. I just ordered awhile ago. $66 shipped. Ive been using them a couple of times.
                            So, far so good.
                            There is one on Amazon and a little expensive.
                            There is now a different seller on amazon that is even more affordable. $55.00/5 grams. $100.00/10grams. And they do bulk discounts if you want to stock up for a while

Comment

• Beauh
                              • Jun 2017

you can find it on ebay for a better price

Comment

• Helpneeded
                                • May 2019

Hi guys,

After taking Ru 3 times I seem to be experiencing cheat pains/discomfort, shortness or breath, fatigue and sternum/back aches. Symptoms seem to come and go. I rush to hospital twice on the weekend and did an EGC, ECHO, xray and blood test all pass all test. I have no history of anxiety or stress or hypochondriac nature …or any family history of heart problems … I also visited a cardiologist and he couldn't find anything... which seems to be a theme with other customer who've taken RU. I want to ensure I don't cause any long term heart problems, so I'm writing to here to ask and warn people who have been on or thinking about taking RU : (….

HELP---I really do need help here, can any one who has taken RU advise or someone in the medical field familiar with Androgen blockers advise how I can remedy the side effects asap as I don't want any long term health issues.

Comment

Working...