+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

I'm looking for some legit RU58841
    Has anyone ordered from Science.bio? The website looks nice and they have third party testing:
    https://science.bio/product/ru58841-powder-5g/

Unhappy Ru58841

Quote Originally Posted by cookieman View Post
    Hi all! So I do realize there's a huge thread already dedicated to this topic but I have some more specific questions I would like help on if possible. I'm proposing to my girlfriend in a month and I'm hoping, if she says yes, we'll be married next summer.

That being said I know fin is my best bet but I don't want to have a low libido for my proposal/honeymoon/wedding. I would like to have more hair on my head though.

So I've been looking into RU. The guide in the other thread was for mixing it from the base powder but what about this:

http://anageninc.com/ru58841-solution-50ml.html

Is this already mixed? Like, could I just use a dropper and put this on my head?

I'm currently in the shedding phase of using Minoxidil and using Nizoral.

Would this solution help me re-grow hair as is? And would there be even more shedding once I started applying it?

Thanks to whoever can help me!
    RU58841 does not work. Save your money.

I use recepterchem uk they have premade ru at 5% which i think has a small amount of dmso in it for penetration, and if you ask them you can get the powder as well im due to contact them soon as i have run out of my 10gs powder.

Hi the premade Ru58841 in 50mls is £54.99 and you need to phone them which is on a mobile tel number And speak to Tim he will email you the price of the powder you need to say its for research purposes.
    Something he has told me is after end of Jan 2020 ru from china is going to be stopped or in short supply but Tim said he has bought in a lot of stock which is kept in Freezers.

You can also try a company called actifolic in neverlands that sells premade and powder ru58841 and also purity pride in usa.

Default Hey Guys

How good is purityprods ru and how is their service

Hi they used to be ok although i have not used them for a year but i'm not sure if the virus will hold orders up you could email them are you in the uk as there is a company in the uk.

Smile Advice please

Hey Doke,
    I'm in on Norwood IIa, I used Minoxidil for about 2 years now, just on the temples, along with some supplements and Keto. After a year of Min I introduced dermarolling. I noticed some improvements but nothing whoa. After these two years of minimal improvements, I saw that my crown area was getting worse. So I decided that it was time for me to take the next step. I ordered from Chemyo but it got held at customs and they will refund me (it happened yesterday). I was thinking of accepting your suggestion of using Receptor Chem. Since it's the first time with RU I wanted to order the already made solution and see how it goes. If I notice any improvement I will go for the powder. Do you think is an ok start? Any recommendations?
    Thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi they used to be ok although i have not used them for a year but i'm not sure if the virus will hold orders up you could email them are you in the uk as there is a company in the uk.

Thanks for the reply. I'm in the US. Has anyone else order from them recently and have any updated info on purity prods ru58 quality, service and delivery at this time

Quote Originally Posted by supfella View Post
    Hey Doke,
    I'm in on Norwood IIa, I used Minoxidil for about 2 years now, just on the temples, along with some supplements and Keto. After a year of Min I introduced dermarolling. I noticed some improvements but nothing whoa. After these two years of minimal improvements, I saw that my crown area was getting worse. So I decided that it was time for me to take the next step. I ordered from Chemyo but it got held at customs and they will refund me (it happened yesterday). I was thinking of accepting your suggestion of using Receptor Chem. Since it's the first time with RU I wanted to order the already made solution and see how it goes. If I notice any improvement I will go for the powder. Do you think is an ok start? Any recommendations?
    Thank you for your time
    Hi Sup you could try there premade it does have small amount of dmso which helps with penetration there is also that company called actifolic in neverlands not sure if they are still working during the lockdown you probably know that uk rec chem does sell the powder as well but you need to tell tim that its for research purposes i suppose some do like to make fresh batches and mat want to make say an stronger say 8% once a day application if the 5% is not strong enough.
    The problem is guys some men suffering this disease alopecia androgenica have or will get severe loss which may take place over many years and some may get success with lower dose anti dht but some may need to up the dose to a safe level in stages for a few months until you get some success but due to the fact ru is still not set for use by humans we are just guinea pigs and doing this at our own risk that is just a warning that i am not saying use this although i have no problems with it at 8% 1ml to 1.5mls a day and remember ru on its own does not regrow hair only prevent any more loss you need to use or try minoxidil with it or try stemoxydine or you could try a combo of something like im using from the ordinary that has redensyl in and capixyl and much more.