RU58841 Question - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

how do we know its not kane setting up shop under a different name. he has 3 companies already, and one he writes is in the usa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibra View Post
    I used to order from anageninc too, but just ordered now on a new source I found: https://www.purityprod.com/

They are cheaper and looks legit. They clearly did third part testing in an USA lab and they are 100% pure!

I will share with you my experience once I get it

I dont know... What would be the interest for kane ? Its good he has now some competition, he was almost alone on the market as kane / anageninc.

I found purityprod.com from this website: http://www.ru58841.info/

I dont have more info so far but they looks more legit than anything else I have tested so far. I will wait to get my order and test it before

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    how do we know its not kane setting up shop under a different name. he has 3 companies already, and one he writes is in the usa.
    It's best to order from trusted sources that have been tested by members. Kane and Ziom have been tested multiple times.

Here is the shop from Ziom;

http://www.group-buys.eu

Why ? are random forum members more reliable ? This is well explained here http://www.ru58841.info/a-nasty-mark...-to-beware-of/

What can be more legit than a third USA lab test ?? I think this shop is reliable and far cheaper than your last link and is not another chinese certificate of analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Ibra View Post
    Why ? are random forum members more reliable ? This is well explained here http://www.ru58841.info/a-nasty-mark...-to-beware-of/

What can be more legit than a third USA lab test ?? I think this shop is reliable and far cheaper than your last link and is not another chinese certificate of analysis
    The most legit testing there is is random testing by legit forum members. Not a "third party" that you can influence yourself. Ziom has definitely proven that.

Also the link I posted, the RU is actually synthesized in a lab university in Europe (Poland). That's pretty damn unique, since Kane gets his RU from china and pretty damn sure that link you posted too. Almost all research chemical companies get their stuff from China.

I do not agree with you at all. These "members" are often actual sellers while you cant shit on your batch ! The website you quoted doesnt even is a company ! no information at all ! their certificate of analysis are white without any evidence its legit.

I got good result from anagening and suddenly nothing at all ! why ? I dont know... Also im not rich and I cant pay that expensive for something that work not perfect. So I dont see why you attack that hard a new competitor just because some speculation or because you involved in a business as your name is quoted in my last link ?

Even if their stuff comes from china I dont care, I care purity and price and if the company actually exist (they do). Thats what I pay for

Lol @ attack. That is simply a unknown site for all you know they might send you some not pure stuff. Perhaps as time goes by it will get tested by other legit members who will verify it, but I simply wouldn't touch it right at all now. If you want too however go ahead.

You might just as well go to www.alibaba.com and buy your RU there for even way cheaper. Many people buy from a supplier called "Wuhan Hengheda Pharm" there. Not only RU but other RC's too. Your risk anyway.

No thanks. On alibaba its all not tested and you have at least half the chance to get bs or harsh chemical, but yes still better than your last link. Here its a real company with the first real certificate I seen so far. So lets wait for my experience before talking bad with speculation isnt ?

Quote Originally Posted by seanway View Post
    Just ordered mine (10g) from this new website (at least I was not aware of it until now): https://www.purityprod.com/

They seems legit and third part tested and also is the cheaper source !

Will let you know my experience then.
    I ordered RU58841 from www.purityprod.com as well without any problem. I was conviced by the certificate of Alera Labs (NC) . I use Minoxidil together with RU58841 and I hope to get positive results by the end the year. I will send photos when I see significant results...