+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thank you for the reply Doke,
    I've ordered the RU. As you say I need to use minoxidil or something else in combination with it, I totally agree. As I told you I used Min only on temples and not the rest of the head. If I start to use Min on the rest will my hair get "addicted" to it? If I ever want to stop Min and keep just RU do you think there will be consequences? I'm also scared that my scalp will get even more dry and itchy because of Min. I read some stuff about Redensyl, Capixyl and (maybe)Procapil?, I think it would be a great alternative to Min. Would you be able to explain how you mix it? Where do you get it?

RevivHair Max Hair Stimulating Serum - Now 5% Maximum Strength in usa i would use that and see how you do as it has a anti dht in it and save your money on the ru and you can add for small cost in a phial with reviv triaminodil which acts like minoxidil and you add it to the bottle when you receive your order so its all in one.

Doke,

A few questions on RU. It wont regrow hair on its own , I would need something like minoxidil, correct?

Now, my start up with RU, Ive heard its better to rev things up first at 8%, then drop to 5% when you see new growth. Does that info sound right?

Im still on Fin which hasnt done a thing in a year. Should and if so, when should I stop the fin?

One more question. I tolerate minoxidil pretty well. The side one side i get is a kinda bloated feeling like Im full. What else is out there that I could substitute for minoxidil down the line.

By the way, I stopped minox for dnc-n and f7, because I really didnt think it was doing anything. Guess what... 2 weeks later my hair started falling out, so obviously the minoxidil was doing its job. All i can say is their sales team literally talked me into dropping the minoxidil for their cure all

To be honest i am not a lover of minoxidil a blood pressure drug and as said i am going to be using revive serum with the next best thing added which works like minoxidil as i want to use an all in one read my post above you could try stemoxydine neogenic instead but i need to say one thing anyone with shiny no hair minoxidil will not regrow anything unless you maybe one in a million that responds well to it.

Duke, thanks for the reply.

I read your post then did some quick research

stemoxydine neogenic. whose should I get and how should I use it?

Revive Max... Get a vial triamidil from them and just mix it in once a day?

How do I incorporate the ru which I have. Is either alcohol based and should the ru be mixed in or used separate.

I read up a bit and the the info is which is scattered.

Just wondering the best way to incorporate everything

Quote Originally Posted by at3rdbase View Post
    Duke, thanks for the reply.

I read your post then did some quick research

stemoxydine neogenic. whose should I get and how should I use it?

Revive Max... Get a vial triamidil from them and just mix it in once a day?

How do I incorporate the ru which I have. Is either alcohol based and should the ru be mixed in or used separate.

I read up a bit and the the info is which is scattered.

Just wondering the best way to incorporate everything
    I Have not received the serum yet but you empty the vial into the serum i think you use it once a day as the redensyl is higher strength than in other serums that is normally 3% but revive serum has upped it to 5% which is interesting as to ru i have used polish vodka and i now have pure alcohol which is good to dissolve the ru before adding the propylene glycol i did start adding a 2ml amount in 50mls that is of dmso as well to help with penetration i did put up and so did hellraiser on how to mix i have an 8% ru mix i made in 50mls which i use once a day i do think that you should first try either what i'm doing if you do use stemoxydine the dose in neogenic or l'oreal densifique vials are 6mls which did seem to be a lot a day and really soaks your hair and scalp but that is what they tell you to use as in there trials so if you buy any stemoxydine which also can now be bought in larger spray bottles i would measure out 5-6mls and use on its own perhaps in the morning and apply revive in the evening.
    Ru you can use before or after stem but make sure scalp is dry again before adding anything to scalp.

Hey there!
    I was suffering from hairloss from past 3 years I tried every natural remedy but not a single thing worked for me.
    At the end I tried Mor F 5% ( Minoxidil based topical solution) easily available in India🇮🇳.
    Today is Day 187 of treatment and my hair are now much more denser than ever before.
    I have made a blog where I shared my journey of 187 days from Day 1 to till now with photos of everyweek.
    It was a great journey for me I have seen a lot of things in these days. Here is the blog

minoxidilplusfinastridedaily.blogspot.com
    It will surely gonna help you in these tough times
    Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    You can also try a company called actifolic in neverlands that sells premade and powder ru58841 and also purity pride in usa.
    Sorry if I am bumping this, but have you tried ru58841 from actifolic? how long was the shipping time? I am norwood II, but since two months my hair loss has gone worse (specifically at the hair line)... I don't know the reason why I am shedding so quick out of the blue. Do you think RU will help? I am already on fin. Again, sorry for bringing up the post, but I am so desperate at this moment.

Hey would mixing RU58841 into L’Oréal Stemoxydine 5% work?

https://www.lorealprofessionnel.co.u...um-denser-hair

I found this link as well might be useful:

http://www.ru-58841.com/ru58841-guide/

There are some on hair loss web sites mixing ru with stem but i have not tried it i think its mainly just to dissolve in but if it works then you can only try yourself the problem is we see all this stuff on hair sites and i found in the end you can get so confused and desperate what to use that works i did myself and can still do.
    The thing to try is dermarolling once a week depending on needle size and a topical of your choice say minoxidil 2 or 5% fortified with finasteride that is what i am using mine is headway f which is 5% once or twice a day i have at this time dropped ru as i was not getting any results.
    The other thing is to stick to your topical for at least 6 to 12 months do not expect any results in weeks.