Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hair clinic in Turkey

Hi guys. I live in Europe and I have heard that Turkey is one of the best places to do a hair transplant. I am wondering if you guys could reccomend good clinics in Turkey or good doctors. Since there are so many clinics in Turkey I feel it is really hard to find out which one of them are good.

Thanks!

Hi Improver, I am also looking at my options in Turkey for a hair transplant. Have a look at a thread I started.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ant?highlight=

I went with Dr Karadeniz . Others to consider would be Erdogan and Yaman .

Beware the Tech' clinics.

Hi Saurez, what did you make of Dr Karadeniz? How is the progress coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by mic28 View Post
    Hi Saurez, what did you make of Dr Karadeniz? How is the progress coming along?
    Hi Mic28 . I had a good experience with Dr K . Progress is coming along nicely - I'll update my thread on here shortly .

Turkey is a good place for cheap hair transplants. Of course the question is, do you compromise on quality? Not necessarily, I've seen good results from Turkey and I had one myself, but i'm only 2 months in so it's too early to say if the place I went was any good. I can tell you though that the experience was a positive one, the hospital i went to was very clean and I felt the service I had was top notch. I'm a believer that people will try exploit your ignorance to make as much money as they can for themselves, and there is always someone who is willing to undercut that, but you will also have those who consider themselves to be "The best" at what they do, and charge for that premium service. However at the end of the day a service is a service, there are slight variations but if people are offering the same type of procedure there's not much difference in the way it's performed. Yes experience counts but you shouldn't discount a service just because of minor things like that if you have seen good results. People will charge more because they want exploit the ignorance of others, not because what they do is any better. It's a bit like a Tesco Cabbage vs an aldi cabbage, they are both cabbages, just because one is more pricey than the other does not mean it's better... it's a cabbage

Quote Originally Posted by Nevyn View Post
    . However at the end of the day a service is a service, there are slight variations but if people are offering the same type of procedure there's not much difference in the way it's performed.
    OK, Let us know how your procedure turns out

This is permanent cosmetic surgery . If some cheap clinic in Turkey screws it up , then your screwed for life .

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    OK, Let us know how your procedure turns out

This is permanent cosmetic surgery . If some cheap clinic in Turkey screws it up , then your screwed for life .
    The same type of procedure is the same type of procedure, I'm talking about two people offering the same thing and charging two different rates. In commonplace throughout the world for things to be cheaper, but yet you get something of better quality. Take food, very very common to get food that's much much cheaper but of better quality. Of course we can't compare them like for like, that would be stupid, it's only the concept which is the same. For some people (like me) a transplant in the native country is not possible anyway, do your argument is thrown out the window. People can aford what they can afford. So you are left with two choices: go somewhere else where positive results have been seen before, or go bald. The choice is pretty clear to me. And people can have around 3 transplants in their lives, if it goes wrong once it doesn't necessarily mean it's ruined their lives

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by improver View Post
    Hi guys. I live in Europe and I have heard that Turkey is one of the best places to do a hair transplant. I am wondering if you guys could reccomend good clinics in Turkey or good doctors. Since there are so many clinics in Turkey I feel it is really hard to find out which one of them are good.

Thanks!
    You have lots of experienced doctors in Europe, but you may want to look at clinics in Belgium too.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Quote Originally Posted by Nevyn View Post
    . And people can have around 3 transplants in their lives, if it goes wrong once it doesn't necessarily mean it's ruined their lives
    Good luck

Do some research , lots of people have had one and are still trying to fix the mess that the same procedure done by many surgeons screwed them , because they went the cheaper root