Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    Good luck

Do some research , lots of people have had one and are still trying to fix the mess that the same procedure done by many surgeons screwed them , because they went the cheaper root
    route ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    route ...lol
    There is not always a correlation between cost and quality. You should take each place on it's merit, rather than ridicule Turkey in general for been cheaper. There are legitimate reasons for this, which if you reasearch you will see. Judging many peoples work based on views with little to no fact is not the way to go my friend, we have a word for people like you. It's called biased

Yes I have seen this before. However this is one experience from one clinic out of the hundreds that reside in Turkey. This one video is hardly compelling evidence in which to base fact on as a collective opinion. Besides this is what we call a technician clinic, Turkey has many different types on clinics including ones run only by legitimate IAHRS doctors that are still much cheaper than some native country's. A very famous and well renown one, even on this website, is Dr Hakans clinic. If you look it up you will find lot's of positive results and good reviews.

It's funny how you are telling me to do my research when you clearly know nothing about it, I have researched this inside out over the last few months. If you want to continue to hold your narrow minded dogmatic views about Turkey, you go ahead and do that. But I think you should really understand the facts before trying to convince others of the same thing. sometimes I am left speechless, mankind's ignorance is truly staggering. I'm sure Joe Tillberts intention was not to put a bad mark on Technician clinics, however that is the way you have interpreted it. I would like you to look at this guys videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9U6uYlMZsNI He used a technician clinic in Turkey and by all means his results are good. The best? Of course not, but not everyone can afford 10 times the amount he paid, the results he received for the price he paid are well worth it.

And just in case you were wondering, I used a IAHRS doctor out in Turkey, and the service I received was 10 times better than the service I would have received here. In fact, the clinic i went to in England tried to sell me a years supply of monoxidil and low level laser treatment for more than it cost me to go out to turkey and have a full transplant! That was more of a scam than anything I can think of. But anyway, I'm not here to Argue, we have had a fun over the last few days of throwing around casual insults, so I'll leave this as my last post.

For anyone else reading this: It's all about research. Research your Doctor and research their results, It's not about location it's about their work. If you can afford a well renown doctor in your own country who charges a lot, then by all means do it. But not everyone can afford that, and if you can't, it's not something you should consider. But rest assured there are good clinics out there who are not over priced and deliver good results. Turkey is popular destination and for good reason but there is no substitute for research. Dave here is right to be suspicious, and what he said above is true; Do your research. That's what it's all about, get lots of quotes and look into the work they have done. Make an informed decision.

peace

Are you guys [paid to drum up business for the Turkey clinics

As an expert of Turkish hair transplant market, I strongly advise caution. There are a few clinics to be trusted, they are very good at what they do. Especially be careful with technician use. Make sure you are okay with it, otherwise its quite a shock to travel thousands of miles only to find out that the doctor doesn't take part in the operation. Make sure you get confirmation that the doctor personally performs the surgery. Ask ISHRS directly if the doctor is an active member.

Get many free consultations. Just the way the clinics respond explains a lot of things about them. If you can find an agency, go for it. In case things go wrong, they help you otherwise clinics are very busy and they don't really care about ex-patients.

Let me know if you need help and I will try my best to answer your questions!

Hello John, thanks for your advice, I hear of a clinic called pro hair trans, a certain Eyyup got ib touch he seems to be a really nice guy, however cant seem to find any unfo obline about this clinic, any help would be great ! Thanks

Hi Guys, is there any French person on this thread who had a bad experience with hair transplant surgeries done in Turkey? I am a French Journalist and am looking for people whose surgeries have not gone as expected. Please let me know if you would like to share. Thank you!

Hi, wondering how your experience went? Do you know any French person on this thread who had a bad experience with hair transplant surgeries done in Turkey? I am a French Journalist and am looking for people whose surgeries have not gone as expected. Please let me know if you would like to share. Thank you!