This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnbaris
    • Jan 2019

As an expert of Turkish hair transplant market, I strongly advise caution. There are a few clinics to be trusted, they are very good at what they do. Especially be careful with technician use. Make sure you are okay with it, otherwise its quite a shock to travel thousands of miles only to find out that the doctor doesn't take part in the operation. Make sure you get confirmation that the doctor personally performs the surgery. Ask ISHRS directly if the doctor is an active member.

Get many free consultations. Just the way the clinics respond explains a lot of things about them. If you can find an agency, go for it. In case things go wrong, they help you otherwise clinics are very busy and they don't really care about ex-patients.

Let me know if you need help and I will try my best to answer your questions!

Comment

• Offtoist
      • Jan 2019

Hello John, thanks for your advice, I hear of a clinic called pro hair trans, a certain Eyyup got ib touch he seems to be a really nice guy, however cant seem to find any unfo obline about this clinic, any help would be great ! Thanks

Comment

• avan
        • Jan 2019

Hi Guys, is there any French person on this thread who had a bad experience with hair transplant surgeries done in Turkey? I am a French Journalist and am looking for people whose surgeries have not gone as expected. Please let me know if you would like to share. Thank you!

Comment

• avan
          • Jan 2019

Hi, wondering how your experience went? Do you know any French person on this thread who had a bad experience with hair transplant surgeries done in Turkey? I am a French Journalist and am looking for people whose surgeries have not gone as expected. Please let me know if you would like to share. Thank you!

Comment

Working...