+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Does RU really work?

Took finasteride for 10 months and I'm now weening off of it due to significant sexual side effects.

Anyone know if RU 50mg daily plus minox can give me another 2-3 years of baseline?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    Took finasteride for 10 months and I'm now weening off of it due to significant sexual side effects.

Anyone know if RU 50mg daily plus minox can give me another 2-3 years of baseline?
    Lol, this is so funny. The person who was rigorously encouraging others to take finasteride on this forum is now saying that he himself has to come off it because of unbearable sexual side effects! Wow.

Would you call this a finexit?

Quote Originally Posted by epipapilla View Post
    Lol, this is so funny. The person who was rigorously encouraging others to take finasteride on this forum is now saying that he himself has to come off it because of unbearable sexual side effects! Wow.

Would you call this a finexit?
    Rigorously encouraging it? No.

The studies show its effective for most when without serious problems, I'm just not one of them apparently. My doctor himself also agrees for certain men it's not a good fit, but for the majority it's a wonderful option for MPB.

I'm allergic to aspirin, should I go tell everyone it's a deadly drug that should be banned too?

Hi baldingeagle..I tried topicall RU for around 4 months.. hair looked thinner at the front mid and back.. it didnt give me a shed nor did it grow thicker hair..hair just got thinner much faster than normal.. been off RU for a few months and hair is actually looking abit better and its not "rapidily" thinning like it did when I used the RU..I dermarolled and applied around 250-450mg of RU, and that is alot of RU..I pretty much drenched my scalp with it...it just didnt do anything for me..it did not reduce my hairfall or reduce scalp itch whatsoever it often even increased my scalp itch leading to more hairfall.. I also got a friend that tried RU and he swear that it "killed" his hairline..also read a guy using RU for 10 months and he also overdosed on it and he said it was the weakest thing he had ever used against hairloss. im not saying RU dont work..it just dont work for "most people" I would honestly say..if it really did work "wonders" then everyone would be using it and not touch finasteride or avodart AT ALL..all you can do is try it. and wait a few months and see if you have less hairfall..or less scalp itch or thicker hair strands at the front. wait and observe..

Rigorously encouraging it? No.

The studies show its effective for most when without serious problems, I'm just not one of them apparently. My doctor himself also agrees for certain men it's not a good fit, but for the majority it's a wonderful option for MPB.

I'm allergic to aspirin, should I go tell everyone it's a deadly drug that should be banned too?

Yep, you have been actively campaigning for people to take the drug finasteride and give up on herbal alternatives to treat hair loss.

Your argument to ban aspirin just because you are allergic to it doesn't make any sense or follow any logic! Also, aspirin can indeed be a deadly drug if you overdose on it. There are many people in the world that die from overdosing on aspirin. Indeed, even drinking too much water can kill you. Most people understand that there are risks and benefits associated with many things we consume.

Given your desire to come off of finasteride it clear that the risk reward ratio is not worth it!

Go figure

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    Hi baldingeagle..I tried topicall RU for around 4 months.. hair looked thinner at the front mid and back.. it didnt give me a shed nor did it grow thicker hair..hair just got thinner much faster than normal.. been off RU for a few months and hair is actually looking abit better and its not "rapidily" thinning like it did when I used the RU..I dermarolled and applied around 250-450mg of RU, and that is alot of RU..I pretty much drenched my scalp with it...it just didnt do anything for me..it did not reduce my hairfall or reduce scalp itch whatsoever it often even increased my scalp itch leading to more hairfall.. I also got a friend that tried RU and he swear that it "killed" his hairline..also read a guy using RU for 10 months and he also overdosed on it and he said it was the weakest thing he had ever used against hairloss. im not saying RU dont work..it just dont work for "most people" I would honestly say..if it really did work "wonders" then everyone would be using it and not touch finasteride or avodart AT ALL..all you can do is try it. and wait a few months and see if you have less hairfall..or less scalp itch or thicker hair strands at the front. wait and observe..
    Sometimes substances which look good on paper to have positive benefits for hair loss in fact do the exact opposite and cause more hair loss when we use them. This is one of the reasons why male pattern baldness is so difficult to treat.

Yep, you have been actively campaigning for people to take the drug finasteride and give up on herbal alternatives to treat hair loss.

Your argument to ban aspirin just because you are allergic to it doesn't make any sense or follow any logic! Also, aspirin can indeed be a deadly drug if you overdose on it. There are many people in the world that die from overdosing on aspirin. Indeed, even drinking too much water can kill you. Most people understand that there are risks and benefits associated with many things we consume.

Given your desire to come off of finasteride it clear that the risk reward ratio is not worth it!

Go figure
    Herbal treatments don't work at all for hairloss.

So of course I will tell people what actually does. Propecia actually works. Whether or not someone wants to risk it is up to them.

Herbal treatments don't work at all for hairloss.
    Totally not true!

I am currently regrowing my hair using herbal substances , so I know that you are writing complete and utter rubbish.

Good luck taking RU, CB, Seti or Fin, lol

Totally not true!

I am currently regrowing my hair using herbal substances , so I know that you are writing complete and utter rubbish.

Yeah suuuuure you are.

I've seen your awful quality photos and the only difference in them is longer hair.

Totally not true!

what kind of herbal stuff are you using? why dont you share it with us? im not on fin nor minox and my hair keeps getting thinner..your info could be valueable