+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I was 45 when I had my first HT, had been married for over 20 years and am still married to the same woman (25th wedding anniversary coming up soon). Being bald still bothered me even though it didn't bother my wife (or so she said anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by PB_ View Post
    I was 45 when I had my first HT, had been married for over 20 years and am still married to the same woman (25th wedding anniversary coming up soon). Being bald still bothered me even though it didn't bother my wife (or so she said anyway).
    We all care about going bald. Who wouldn’t? I think for some men it is easer if the have a woman, but would they choose the same woman if they didn’t have any hair loss? Are some settling because we fear we can’t get anyone better?

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Jkel View Post
    but would they choose the same woman if they didn’t have any hair loss? Are some settling because we fear we can’t get anyone better?

What do you think?
    You are right - when you're bald you have lower self esteem, so it's not so easy to approach the better looking women. The better looking women aren't neccessarily better people though, so being bald can be a blessing in disguise. The guys I know that had the hotties ended up getting divorced because lots of other guys found their wives attractive too

Quote Originally Posted by PB_ View Post
    You are right - when you're bald you have lower self esteem, so it's not so easy to approach the better looking women. The better looking women aren't neccessarily better people though, so being bald can be a blessing in disguise. The guys I know that had the hotties ended up getting divorced because lots of other guys found their wives attractive too
    I think that losing my hair effected me more than any other event in my life. I have a great women in my life at this time, but it was not easy for me to approach the women that I really desired when I was younger because I was insecure.

My hair loss still bothers to the point that I am considering having a hair transplant sometime next year. My girlfriend says that she does not care, but she’s not talking me out of the surgery if you know what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by andreasg View Post
    I think that losing my hair effected me more than any other event in my life. I have a great women in my life at this time, but it was not easy for me to approach the women that I really desired when I was younger because I was insecure.

My hair loss still bothers to the point that I am considering having a hair transplant sometime next year. My girlfriend says that she does not care, but she’s not talking me out of the surgery if you know what I mean
    Hey Andreasg.

We had Neil Strauss on the show last week speaking about how he got past his hair loss, and some other less than perfect physical attributes, to become one the the most famous "pick up artists" in the world today. It's a very empowering interview! We'll be posting it on the site this week.

Check out this link:
    http://www.thebaldtruth.com/news/nei...guest-12-7-08/
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Nice interview but not everyone is capable of showing such confidence.
    Hairloss affected myself by making me feel older than i was and draining my confidence.

I would think that my girlfriend would find a more attractive guy with hair,she never but the thought was always there in the back of my mind.