• Oct 2011

3 years on finasteride

June 2013

June 2016

AND

June 2013

June 2016

--------------

I'm using fin 1.25 mg everyday except Sundays as thats when I take 0.5 dut. Im going to add 0.5 dut to Wednesdays as well now instead of fin. Other then this and minox, are IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE I can take or use for regrowth or stabilizing my hair? And what are your thoughts on the 3 year difference?
  • BaldingHelpMe
    • Sep 2015

That's a success. So, for the past 3 years, you've been taking both fin and dut on different days?

Comment

• goldbondmafia
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BaldingHelpMe
      That's a success. So, for the past 3 years, you've been taking both fin and dut on different days?
      Yup, fin 6 days a week and dut on Sundays. I think eventually I will do dut everyday and drop fin.

Comment

• goldbondmafia
        • Oct 2011

Bump, does anyone have recommendations on what I can add for better regrowth?

Comment

• JontyTheGnome
          • Apr 2015

Are you even ****ing balding man? Your hairline looks fine. Are you sure you're not mistaking your "receding" for a natural peaked hairline? There are plenty of guys out there like that. In any case, your hair looks good, so if you are in fact balding and you know it for sure (were hairs falling out when you showered/combed/ran your fingers through you hair?), then props to you for maintaining a great hairline. I wouldn't worry about adding anything to the regiment, you seem to be doing fine.

Comment

• NSix
            • Dec 2014

your 2013 pic is not in focus so it's not possible to compare accurately

you seem like a NW1 though

did you go through sheds?

Comment

• Simar
              • Jun 2017

wooww...

Your hair is completely normal now. congratulations. No need to do anything else.

Comment

Working...