A good hair system works great. Should be considered before a transplant. - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default A good hair system works great. Should be considered before a transplant.

I just had my new hair system installed, was very apprehensive and nervous about it. But the quality is just amazing. The technology today is beyond expectations.

They are affordable and They can last for 6 months at a time. Yes it costs money to maintain it. But I feel its well worth the investment. You can basically last with two pieces per year.

Hair loss is one of the worst things people can experience. Anybody who hasn't experienced it can not understand how it affects your self esteem and self confidence.
    Nothing detracts from your physical appearance more than hair does. Sure it's only hair, you won't die from hair loss. And there is more to a person than just hair. Basing your entire self worth as a human being on your hair is ridiculous. I fell into that trap though too. Hair is just vanity. But an important vanity to people.

It takes time getting adjusted to. It honestly does not feel like you are wearing anything.

My hair loss hasn't reached the point where I should even consider a transplant. A hair piece in the mean time has been my solution to the issue.

I urge you guys to really consider it.

I wish I could use one, but since I still have some hair, using it might kill what we still have on top, no?

Hair loss is becoming the biggest in issue across the globe, there are many reasons behind that. The cutting-edge technology that helps to gain hairs back is PRP therapy. It is like using your own blood for your treatment and it is just amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vunoo View Post
    I wish I could use one, but since I still have some hair, using it might kill what we still have on top, no?

Its doesnt do that in my experience and I have been wearing many years.

I may the decision because what hair I had was poor quality compared to a hair system and also having some hair made the change less obvious

Yes, hair is an important aspect of your personality, and it affects your self-confidence. A hair system is a good option and it works. However, it is required that you take proper care of your hair.

Now a days hair loss is the major issue all over the world, due to pollution, stress and etc. I am suffering with the hair fall since 2years. i want some more tips how to stop hair fall??

Looking at the long term which one of more affordable? Doing this twice a year every year for the next 30 years or having surgery. How long does results from the surgical procedure last?

Quote Originally Posted by Cookieboy View Post
    Looking at the long term which one of more affordable? Doing this twice a year every year for the next 30 years or having surgery. How long does results from the surgical procedure last?
    Surgery doesnt always work for one or more reasons; including misselling.

Plenty of guys been on here with unsatisfactory results as well as happy ones so probability of success must be taken into account in cost.

I'm still surprised how many people are under the impression that just anyone can walk into surgery and get a transplant. If you're anything beyond a Norwood 4, possibly a Norwood 5 with a very skilled surgeon and a generous amount of donor hair, a transplant is almost certainly not an option for you.

I also think (especially for younger people who really want that thick "youthful" look with a lower hairline), a transplant can't always do what hair systems can do. I've seen so many guys who have had transplants and, either due to shock loss, a crappy job or a need to spread donor hair over a wide area, end up with a head of very thin, sparse hair that you can still clearly see scalp through.

personally, i wouldn't consider HT, the results don't look natural and you'll never have enough donor to fill it.
    lets face it, every balding man will inevitably end up in NW5, there is no way you can find enough hair on the crown to make up for it.