+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by unbalding View Post
    That makes sense. Once replicel comes out that should all change though, right? Assuming it works the way they say it will.

That's from minox. I've never had acne, even when I went through puberty. Before my hair fell out I looked just like Johnny Depp. I never had any problem getting any girl I wanted, regardless of their relationship status.
    It will hopefully change, luckily for me I'm good looking also, So my minor loss isn't a deal breaker, even less so now that I'm married.

There are some promising treatments in the pipeline but if you get a HT make sure you work out a life long plan. You make think you won't care what you look like later in life but you absolutely will. Don't butcher yourself, be cautious and patient.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    It will hopefully change, luckily for me I'm good looking also, So my minor loss isn't a deal breaker, even less so now that I'm married.

There are some promising treatments in the pipeline but if you get a HT make sure you work out a life long plan. You make think you won't care what you look like later in life but you absolutely will. Don't butcher yourself, be cautious and patient.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I think I'll stay away from HTs for now. If I can get my current hairline to fill in I can brush it forward, ala Tom Brady, and be good until something better comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by unbalding View Post
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I think I'll stay away from HTs for now. If I can get my current hairline to fill in I can brush it forward, ala Tom Brady, and be good until something better comes along.
    That's a good plan, give treatment 2 years then reaccess.

It's a good plan. Given your situation stay away from the HTs for now. See what Finasteride will do for you and reaccess at a later date. Good luck....

Thanks guys, I will do that.

with all do respect, if you ever get an HT with a goal of such a ridiculously low, straight hairline, it will look crazy. No surgeon would ever do this. At most, I would go an inch below your existing one, and go for density... that is, if you're 100% confidence in maintaining the rest of your hair.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    with all do respect, if you ever get an HT with a goal of such a ridiculously low, straight hairline, it will look crazy.
    agree. That is way toooooooo low and too straight . You need to show some recession at the temples.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    No surgeon would ever do this.
    You never know. There's always one out there who knows if he does do it he'll spend thr rest of his life going back for more

IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon WHTC Clinic's Avatar

You have to commit to medical therapy if you want to lower the hairline. The entire frontal third may need significant density to allow your pattern to be treated and hairline relocated in a pleasing fashion. Your current goals are very aggressive if you want to treat your current hair loss and the future possibility.
    Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
    London, UK - Available (Sat.)
    Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
    Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
    Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
    customer.care@mywhtc.com
    Telephone
    +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
    +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
    les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux