+ Reply to Thread

Default Dealing with hair loss at 25.

Hi,
    my name is Sebastian, and sorry for my English in advance, not a native English speaker.I have been dealing with hair loss since 18 y.o. Then i thought that my hairline is just getting mature until one of my classmates, that was sitting behind me saw my crown and said:dude, you're going bald. After that, i freaked out, done some research and it was clear that it's MPB, so I jumped to big 3. Sadly, finasteride wasn't doing much , neither minoxidil, as my scalp was extremely oily and itchy. After a year of extreme hair loss, it slowed down, my scalp was less oily and itchy, though I had lost significant amount of hair. At 22, I decided to shave it off, and leave just a 5 o'clock shadow, and somewhat got accustomed to it. Despite that, not being self cautious about it that much, i didn't have any luck with girls, as far as intimacy goes at least, as ALL of them and I mean ALL, said that I'm a nice guy and all but they really not into me i.e there's no chemistry. During these years, all these failures didn't raise my self esteem either. I know that I'm not the best looking guy, but with hair, I THINK at least i would have had a small chance. SO that's that. Any experience s from similar age guys? And how You managed with all this? And thank You guys in advance . P.s Pics of me attached. Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160515_17_19_53_Pro.jpg

Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	47239Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160306_03_03_10_Pro.jpg

Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	47240

It's tough bro, when MPB starts that early there isn't much you can do. However, you are a handsome and confident looking guy! Got a nice jawline and easy smile. Can you grow a beard by any chance? I know it's cliche, but hit the gym and build some muscles. You can carve out a new identity as the Vin Diesel or Jason Statham type.

Hey Sebastian!

You're definitely not bad looking! ha But YES. It's confidence. Mine was lost too while losing hair. My friend is bald though and has no problem with girls.

But I couldn't do it.. ha So I get it.

I went with FUE procedure. No scars. Minoxidil sucks. You need finistaride. I take once a day, religiously. If you have any further questions hit me up!

There's a cure if you have good donor hair and do FUE enough times. It's worth it.

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89
    Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09
    Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:
    HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016
    Finasteride daily, since 2014
    Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year