16 Receding hairline already? (Pics Included)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hairbrain
    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by chrlhyms
    Thank you so much, yeah i guess there are a lot more options however i will definitely look into the side effects of each if the doctor suggests that i do have a receding hair line, i'm a bit in denial at the moment until i hear from an actual professional but i have no doubt that most people on here are all very experienced in receding hairlines.

Yeah thank you for your kind words it has made me feel a lot better, it is probably because i started puberty very young that everything is happening earlier than it should be
    Yeah, it's really hard to tell if your even receding. Keep your eye on it, you'll know if you really need to do anything at all, especially at this point. If or when the time comes you'll be educated and know what your options are, which means you'll be ahead of the game... Good Luck!

Comment

• chrlhyms
      • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Hairbrain
      Yeah, it's really hard to tell if your even receding. Keep your eye on it, you'll know if you really need to do anything at all, especially at this point. If or when the time comes you'll be educated and know what your options are, which means you'll be ahead of the game... Good Luck!
      Exactly! thank you so much for your support and advice it means a lot. I hope you have a good day :-)

Comment

• chrlhyms
        • Jun 2016

Just doing an update here, as i haven't posted in this thread in over a month-I saw my doctor and he suggested that minoxidil, so I've been using this for a few days now; i also have blood tests booked to ensure i dont have any iron deficiencies.

I will post pictures on here later on in the treatment to show how its all going

Comment

• chrlhyms
          • Jun 2016

Hi guys, so ive been using minoxidil for about a month now-at 5% under my doctors recommendations, on one side ive seen a lot of dark small hairs start sprouting up but no major improvement, so i wont post pictures of that side at the moment as there were no hairs there (like a path recession) so im not sure if it will grow back or not, but on the other side where i had miniaturisation ive seen a lot of improvement! (pics attached)

The pics are 1 month from eachother.

If anyone is reading this thread have any of you seen substantial growth on areas where you had no hair?

Thanks! will post again in a few months

Comment

Working...