+ Reply to Thread

Default Thinking of trying minoxidil please HELP!

Ok I'm at the moment on dut 2.5mg ed, ru58841 100mg ed, nizoral 2% every day, I'm Norwood 1 with some diffuse thinning 19 y/o, i have 0 visual hair loss but i want my old density back! I started with propecia in March, got terrible shedding and switched to dut on 20 April and hair loss stopped dead in it's tracks. Basically now I'm on 500 test and i lose absolutely 0 hair per day, i can't pull a single hair out even if i try. It's been almost 2 momths on dut and 3 weeks on ru but i want Regrowth so bad... I'm afraid that minoxidil would wreck my hair and give me dark circles and bloat and i don't know what to do please advice me. Ps: share your minoxidil results if you are using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex23 View Post
    Ok I'm at the moment on dut 2.5mg ed, ru58841 100mg ed, nizoral 2% every day, I'm Norwood 1 with some diffuse thinning 19 y/o, i have 0 visual hair loss but i want my old density back! I started with propecia in March, got terrible shedding and switched to dut on 20 April and hair loss stopped dead in it's tracks. Basically now I'm on 500 test and i lose absolutely 0 hair per day, i can't pull a single hair out even if i try. It's been almost 2 momths on dut and 3 weeks on ru but i want Regrowth so bad... I'm afraid that minoxidil would wreck my hair and give me dark circles and bloat and i don't know what to do please advice me. Ps: share your minoxidil results if you are using it.
    1) are you sure you have AGA? (I know might piss you off, but just asking)

2) with such minimal hair loss WHY are you going guns blazing with these heavy duty treatments?? I bet if you just stuck with fin, the shedding would have stopped anyways.

3) Minox is a growth stimulant. If you seek new growth, and to keep a healthy anagen ratio, minox definitely helps, SOME people.

31 views again no reply?
    Last edited by Winston; 06-18-2016 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies and TOS.

Youre on 2.5 mg of dut and ru and youre afraid of minoxidil lol

Quote Originally Posted by eighteen View Post
    Youre on 2.5 mg of dut and ru and youre afraid of minoxidil lol
    Yes because minoxidil sometimes destroys hair with that stupid shedding and collagen suppression.

As far as I understand the shedding comes back. I sorta think the people that said minox made their hair worse either didnt respond to minox or quit during the shed. I never went through a shep on minox but i also never got results from minox. Did dut .5mg stop your loss or only the 2.5mg?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex23 View Post
    This forum is dead wtf. 31 views again no reply? I hope you all go bald
    Well we're not all here because have full heads of hair, so your curse may be irrelevant........ But seriously, Minoxidil will never give you back your born density. Sounds as if you stopped loosing your hair, that's great and as a NW1 living with slightly less than your born density may be something you can come to accept. Remember not even transplants can give you back what you were born with.

hey alex, ive been on minox for 5 month now and ive got almost my nw 0,5 back .
    But ive got the feeling that ive got more under eye wrinkles .
    ****, that suck because it works great . Combined with dut this is the cure . Maybe it is because i overdose it . If you do the proper dose you will have no side i guess

Combined with dut if al the hair that ive shed come back thicker , in 2 month i could rock the baptiste giabiconni haircut man .

And you you are nw 0 , so it will be even better . that sucks that minox had an effect on collagen ., and create dark circle becase of vasodilatation.

Quote Originally Posted by michel sapin View Post
    Combined with dut if al the hair that ive shed come back thicker , in 2 month i could rock the baptiste giabiconni haircut man .

And you you are nw 0 , so it will be even better . that sucks that minox had an effect on collagen ., and create dark circle becase of vasodilatation.
    yeah man minoxidil really ****ed my face up. Did you having any shedding when you started minox? I'm also afraid of shedding and getting worse. On 2,5mg dut and 100mg ru58841 i stopped all hair loss but myself density is 85% i really wanted to go back to 100%