+ Reply to Thread

Post Amazing Hair transplant experience with Dr. Wong

I finally had the guts to undergo a HT from Dr wong.
    I started lossing my hair when i was 26 years old and i am now 45. I was so devastated by the amount of hair i lost since i was 26. I must admit that part of my life was greatly affected or lost by this change, I usually covered my head with baseball cup every single day and i dont go to any formal gatherings knowing that i would not be able to wear a cap. But after 2 years of rigid research , I finally did it last May 18, 2016, and believed me i feel completely a new person because of the hair Dr wong implanted to my head. i would not go the details of my transplant cause i know most of you here knows the procedure already.but it was a painless procedure, completely the opposite of whats going on in my mind before the procedure. the staff was awesome, from the receptionist to dr wong's staff. it was a smooth sailing i would say. Now, im on my 21st day after my HT and its going well, no more scubs , no pain no redness , there still a bit numbness on the recipient but not a big deal. my transplanted hair is now starting to shed as expected so i am not alarm , thanks for the complete information given by dr wong assistant David, during my consultation. i am very happy with my decision to have a HT, i want to thank dr wong and his staff for giving me a first class surgery i cant wait to see my new 4079 new buddy, but i know i just need a bit of patience and i would have my life back soon...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	47121  

Congratulations! Got to love these types of stories. What Norwood class are you? You had just over 4000 grafts?
    Keep us posted. If you happen to have any more before images showing more of your scalp or level of baldness that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbrain View Post
    Congratulations! Got to love these types of stories. What Norwood class are you? You had just over 4000 grafts?
    Keep us posted. If you happen to have any more before images showing more of your scalp or level of baldness that would be great.
    Thank you Hairbrain, i will post more picture on my next thread. I am delighted with this forum, i felt at home with my fellow hairloss patient. yeah i got 4079 graft,that covered my hairline front and top , and a little of my crown. i guess i would probably need a second surgery if i would want my crown to have completely covered with good density. dr wong told me that i have a good density now on the said area (front and top)

Nice. I look forward to seeing your progress. This is a great forum, with lots of good people and info here! Stick around you'll be a great contributer.

Hey, you should post some pics now that results are likely coming in.

Default 5 months and 26 days post FUt with Dr. Wong

Hi ,

sorry i am too busy with my work i forgot to update you with my result. My hair is now starting to grow and you can now see the difference. lots of my friends was starting to notice some changes on my head. Im so excited to see my full grown hair in 6 more months. will update after 6 months ...

thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7074.jpg

Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	49527   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7075.jpg

Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	49528   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7073.jpg

Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	49529  

Looks amazing.

If you have more photos of your crown and back, pre and post op?

I'm thinking of using Hasson and Wong too.

Inactive

I love a good success story. Your results are fantastic and I'm thrilled for you, man. Enjoy those results as these keep coming in.

Great looking hair, Kalbo! I am thinking of using Dr. Wong for my HT, if you don't mind, what was the cost of the procedure?

I think Dr. Wong is a very solid choice. I've had a procedure with him the cost was about 15k.