+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Proscalpin

Default Proscalpin

Not sure if this is the correct section for this question, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the finasteride generic proscalpin

I ordered finasteride online and recieved proscalpin. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance

Bump just in case

there are many generic names of finasteride..that name "proscalpin" is just one of them..they even have a website and the pill is from india..its legit for sure..it gives me side effects just dry eyes tho and blurriness and blocked tear glands. its legit you can count on it..I got a friend from norway who took legit 5mg proscar for just a few weeks he also got dry eyes, and I have read a dozen of other guys getting dry eyes from finasterie or propecia..so the proscalpin is DEFINATELY "finasteride" so dont worry its not fake. I stopped using finasteride due to the Eye problems..but im thinking of just takin 1mg a week..better than nothing I guess..this guy dezmond takes fin x2 a week and damn grew his hair back lol.

Quote Originally Posted by drip View Post
    Not sure if this is the correct section for this question, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the finasteride generic proscalpin

I ordered finasteride online and recieved proscalpin. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance
    Yes it is legit finasteride. I used it for a week ...got sides that's why i know its real fin. If you are starting it...start in low dose like 0.2 or 0.5mg.

I know this thread is ancient, but wanted to give my .02 which others may find valuable.

I've been on varying brands of Propecia since the year 2000. In 2011, I went from a daily dose to 3x/wk where I am now. Started with Propecia brand, to Dr Reddys, and to Finpecia. Six months ago, I ordered another batch of Finpecia from allgenericmedicine.com and they pulled a bait and switch and sent Proscalpin instead. Instead of returning it, they gave me a partial credit. (I will not order from this store again)

Anyway, about 2 months after starting on the Proscalpin and I started to develop BPH i.e. enlarged prostate/weak urine flow. I'm in late 50s. (Just had my PSA done. It was low thank God) Hair stayed about this same.. maybe a little thinner in front. I lived with the BPH for another 2 months hoping it would go away or it was something in my diet. But then I switched back to Finpecia and then about a month later, the BPH started to go away. That's when I knew the Proscalpin was not effective.

I understand when only talking 1mg 3x per week (or even 1mg every day), BPH can still creep-up on you with age, but after switching back to Finpecia, the BPH subsided. My Proscalpin looked authentic but will no longer use it and will no longer use that online store.