X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cyberdyne
    • Jul 2009

Shampoo

G'Day Guys,

thought i would share something with you.
    i am 29 yrs old, my hair is receding at the temples, and generally thinning all over. ive been using generic propecia for the last couple of yrs, my hair continures to thin slowly, whether the propecia is slowing down the process who knows.

anyway, i normally just use regular shampoo, but last week during shopping bought a volumizing shampoo by mistake. so i gave this a try and wow, it made a big difference to the appearance of my usually thinning hair. my hair appears much fuller after using the stuff.

so, i know probably some of you guys have already tried this, but for those who havent, and have thinning hair, give it a try for a few bucks. just towel dry your hair and let it dry on its own. it may help for you too.

take care.
    Cyber.
  • Constantine
    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Cyberdyne
    G'Day Guys,

thought i would share something with you.
    i am 29 yrs old, my hair is receding at the temples, and generally thinning all over. ive been using generic propecia for the last couple of yrs, my hair continures to thin slowly, whether the propecia is slowing down the process who knows.

anyway, i normally just use regular shampoo, but last week during shopping bought a volumizing shampoo by mistake. so i gave this a try and wow, it made a big difference to the appearance of my usually thinning hair. my hair appears much fuller after using the stuff.

so, i know probably some of you guys have already tried this, but for those who havent, and have thinning hair, give it a try for a few bucks. just towel dry your hair and let it dry on its own. it may help for you too.

take care.
    Cyber.
    So may I know what is teh brand of the shampoo? and where you get it from?

Comment

Working...