Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Aestimed or other fue clinics ?? Looking to have a hair transplant in Turkey istanbul

Hi there I am looking to have a hair transplant in Turkey after much research I have found Turkey is the place to go.
    I just wondered which clinic I should choose, can anyone shed any light on which is the best clinic
    I trawled through a lot of clinics but for the best reports and and most competitive prıce Aestimed kept coming up.
    Can anyone help me in deciding which clinic?
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by noobbrit View Post
    Hi there I am looking to have a hair transplant in Turkey after much research I have found Turkey is the place to go.
    I just wondered which clinic I should choose, can anyone shed any light on which is the best clinic
    I trawled through a lot of clinics but for the best reports and and most competitive prıce Aestimed kept coming up.
    Can anyone help me in deciding which clinic?
    Thanks!
    That's great that you kept finding them from the best reports. Oddly, however, I've never heard of them. A three minute search however turned up these two little gems.

This is taken from their Facebook page. This guy has AWESOME hair!!!

I guess Aestimed thought so too when they decided to use his photo from Adobe stock imagery.

I'm getting tired of seeing these phantom posts designed to promote a clinic that no one has heard of. I look at the facility and it is nothing more than one of the 500 technician clinics found on every corner of Istanbul. Hair transplant clinics in Turkey are like Starbucks in Seattle or churches in the American South East. They're everywhere, a dime a dozen. I think they also offer dentistry.

No actual trained medical personnel touch these patients. They're all low paid technicians that make very little money. The clinic itself may in fact be owned by a former technician or a few technicians that decided to open their own place. There are probably ten patients a day being worked on here like the place I visited last June.

Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Thanks very much for your insight Joe extremely helpful to me.
    I'm no phantom I just don't want to share who I am with everyone as I don't want everyone to know I am having surgery, thats my right and my choice.
    I was looking for some advice on where to go in Turkey as I have been doing my homework and yes Aestimed kept coming up.
    So according to you Joe everywhere in Turkey is like that video you have just posted yeah?
    To quote you "There are probably ten patients a day being worked on here like the place I visited last June"
    There are "probably"
    I wan't fact mate not guesswork
    Thanks for your input though

Thanks very much for your insight Joe extremely helpful to me.
    I'm no phantom I just don't want to share who I am with everyone as I don't want everyone to know I am having surgery, thats my right and my choice.
    I was looking for some advice on where to go in Turkey as I have been doing my homework and yes Aestimed kept coming up.
    So according to you Joe everywhere in Turkey is like that video you have just posted yeah?
    To quote you "There are probably ten patients a day being worked on here like the place I visited last June"
    There are "probably"
    Hi Noobbrit,

If you are indeed not an agent of this clinic or someone affiliated then you have my sincere apology but I was not referring to your anonymity. Regardless, I know the Turkish market better than most and by looking at the photos from the clinic's FB page it is clear that they are a technician run clinic. How do you feel about a clinic posting a photo with the insinuation that it is their own work when it in fact it is only a male model stock image taken from Adobe?
    Joe Tillman

Go get it done then
    Take one for the team and report back how much it costs to fix the mess

Why did you zero in on the "ten patients a day" comment instead of reacting to the proof they use stock images of male models and pass them off as patients?

I'd like to know where they "kept coming up". Was it on Google ads? Facebook ads? I ask because you won't find them mentioned on English speaking forums and I guarantee you aren't finding them a lot unless it is another recruited agent trying to drum up business. I did a little digging and it seems the owner of the clinic likes to take a lot of selfies with the patients. I'm also certain that there are multiple surgical suites being used at the same time because there would have to be multiple rooms to take care of the boob jobs, nose jobs and dental work being done at the same time. Yes, they offer multiple cosmetic surgeries.

Did they keep popping up on Youtube? Their account has six videos, all uploaded in the past week, so you didn't see them popping up a lot on Youtube.

Did they keep popping up on Twitter? Their account was only started in March 2016 so you didn't see them popping up a lot on Twitter.

Was their website so well optimized that it kept popping up everywhere? They only registered the domain in February this year so unless they're paying for Google adwords their website is not on the first page of Google.

Finally, in the gallery, there is a fantastic photo of all the affiliations that Aestimed has online, two of which include the American Hair Loss Association as well as the IAHRS. Well, Aestimed is not affiliated with either nor any of the other online forums so it's all just a big lie.

My advice is to avoid this clinic.
    Joe Tillman

Hi Noobrit. What do you think of what I found about this clinic?
    Joe Tillman

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    Haha.. I see what you do here .

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman -

I've seen business's use models for for the face of their website a lot thats pretty standard , nowhere does it say this is a patient who has had a HT , Teeth Whitening, Nose Job or whatever so that argument is totally flawed.

Secondly, Noobbrit was asking for some advice and as far as what I can see he's just had somebody jump straight down his throat with hostility. It doesn't paint a very good picture of yourself to be fair Joe Tillman, not very professional at all.

Thirdly, Joe Tillman are you part time FBI? You are extremely scary with all your stats and photos, made me laugh
    I done some digging around of my own and found that this made me understand why you are so hostile to people

http://younghairloss.com/why-i-am-ba...r-loss-forums/

With that I've come to the conclusion that this is not the place to look for advice and make an informed decision on where to go for a HT

I've seen business's use models for for the face of their website a lot thats pretty standard , nowhere does it say this is a patient who has had a HT , Teeth Whitening, Nose Job or whatever so that argument is totally flawed.
    Hi Jerry,

You're right, it doesn't say he had a hair transplant but it is a hair transplant focused FB page. Are we supposed to just think the model image is used because they sell turtleneck sweaters too?

Secondly, Noobbrit was asking for some advice and as far as what I can see he's just had somebody jump straight down his throat with hostility. It doesn't paint a very good picture of yourself to be fair Joe Tillman, not very professional at all.
    Yes, and I apologized if he is a legit but the claim that this clinic pops up everywhere during searches online is silly. I know how SEO works and I know what it takes to be found online and this clinic does not have enough "juice" to be found, much less everywhere.
    Joe Tillman