+ Reply to Thread

Default Where to buy a hair system with great appearance & comfort in INDIA (or online)?

Hi guys! I am a 25 year old guy from Mumbai (Bombay) who is balding since 17. My Hamilton Norwood scale balding pattern is "VI". I used to wear hair systems a few years back but due to many reasons like profuse sweating or hotness, itchy scalp, dry/brittle hair, unnatural hairline, hairline lifting etc. etc. I stopped using hair systems & kept my head completely shaved. I used around 4-5 hair systems in the duration of almost 2 years which includes monofilament (conventional), fine mesh, Indian as well as lace. But now I want to switch to hair systems again & reason behind it is just that I want to look young & handsome again & live a normal life which guys of my age live, I don't want to be dependent on head-wraps or caps 24*7.
    So, my question is "Does anybody know WHERE WILL I GET A QUALITY HAIR SYSTEM WITH GREAT APPEARANCE & COMFORT (DURABILITY ISN'T A BIG ISSUE), WITH FINEST BASE MATERIAL, QUALITY HEALTHY HAIR WHICH LOOK ALIVE & HAVE LONG LIFE, NATURAL HAIRLINE DESIGN ETC IN INDIA (OR ONLINE)." I don't prefer going to Richfeel, Berkowits & all those salons which will charge you like anything & give you the systems made by local artists / labors.
    So, please guide me with a little bit of explanation about your experience. Thanks in advance.

You posted the same question on the Hair Direct and Northwest Lace websites. Nevertheless you still ask where to order online?????

Quote Originally Posted by lvlace View Post
    You posted the same question on the Hair Direct and Northwest Lace websites. Nevertheless you still ask where to order online?????
    Yes, I have posted the same question on those websites & I know NWL is one of the best companies out there (don't know about Hair Direct). But by posting this question on various forums I got to know about a few more online places like ukhairsystems, newtimeshair etc. By posting this question on various forums I am trying to connect with as many as people possible & get their feedback about different vendors so that it will help me out in making my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by balDude View Post
    Hi guys! I am a 25 year old guy from Mumbai (Bombay) who is balding since 17. My Hamilton Norwood scale balding pattern is "VI". I used to wear hair systems a few years back but due to many reasons like profuse sweating or hotness, itchy scalp, dry/brittle hair, unnatural hairline, hairline lifting etc. etc. I stopped using hair systems & kept my head completely shaved. I used around 4-5 hair systems in the duration of almost 2 years which includes monofilament (conventional), fine mesh, Indian as well as lace. But now I want to switch to hair systems again & reason behind it is just that I want to look young & handsome again & live a normal life which guys of my age live, I don't want to be dependent on head-wraps or caps 24*7.
    So, my question is "Does anybody know WHERE WILL I GET A QUALITY HAIR SYSTEM WITH GREAT APPEARANCE & COMFORT (DURABILITY ISN'T A BIG ISSUE), WITH FINEST BASE MATERIAL, QUALITY HEALTHY HAIR WHICH LOOK ALIVE & HAVE LONG LIFE, NATURAL HAIRLINE DESIGN ETC IN INDIA (OR ONLINE)." I don't prefer going to Richfeel, Berkowits & all those salons which will charge you like anything & give you the systems made by local artists / labors.
    So, please guide me with a little bit of explanation about your experience. Thanks in advance.
    Even I am from India.I am living in Hyderabad. Share your contact details. we can connect offline and help each other.

Hey! Cuticle Dude.
    I live in Delhi, maybe we can share our contact details.
    In desperate need of help. :P

Why dont you explore options like hairpiece warehouse.
    Look at this discussion forum anyways.
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...iece+warehouse
    I will be doing it as soon as possible.

Default Did you find a good hair replacement place in Hyderabad?

Quote Originally Posted by CuticleDude View Post
    Even I am from India.I am living in Hyderabad. Share your contact details. we can connect offline and help each other.
    I live in the US but visiting hyderabad for a month. I have hair system and products but I need to go to a good saloon to get my first cut in and bonding. Do you know of a good place in Hyderabad?
    If you do can you please help me out?
    Can you email to supertyron7@gmail.com