Did anybody hear about dr. Jose Lorenzo?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dobler
    • Oct 2015

Did anybody hear about dr. Jose Lorenzo?

I have came across the intertnet with some very good results of FUE that done by Dr.Lorenzo from Spain.
    However, It's been a long time since someone talked about him (last posts were in 2014). And also - although many recommendations and some of the best results Ive ever seen, he is still not a member of IAHRS or something... How come? Does anybody have some up to date info about him?
  • Hairbrain
    • Apr 2016

Dr. Lorenzo is known to have some very good results. From what I understand he is an FUE only dr. Not sure of his recomendations other than relying on his results and word of mouth. He has a lot of his results posted out there, most being upclose videos and comb throughs.

Comment

• Dobler
      • Oct 2015

Exactly thats why I don't get why we dont see any testimonials here on the forum. Or why he is not a member of the IAHRS.

Last post regarding Lorenzo according to google was somewhere in 2013-14. How come since then we don't see anything about him in the forums? I wouldn't expect that if he was such a top FUE artist

Comment

• Hairsgone
        • Feb 2016

Some regard Lorenzo to be one of the world's best for FUE. Search for his results or see his website.

Comment

Working...