+ Reply to Thread

Smile Is there a way to tell if Propecia is working?

Hello All,

I am officaly done with my first month of Propecia and I find myself constantly wondering is it working? I am 23 and I have very thin hair in my crown area but no bald spots yet by the grace of god. I keep my hair low, like at a 0 or 1/2 guard. I run my hands threw my hair a lot and always find 2 or 3 strands frequently but I don't know if that is natural with hair or is it just my hair loss progressing. So I was wondering if there was sure way to tell if it is working or not.

Thanks for your help,
    Nassau

I dont really think theres anyway to know unless you get noticeable improvement and for most that would take at least a year. Im on it 14 months and i still would like to know if its working!

Default just a quick question

Quote Originally Posted by heynow1234 View Post
    I dont really think theres anyway to know unless you get noticeable improvement and for most that would take at least a year. Im on it 14 months and i still would like to know if its working!
    Hey thanks for your reply. I just wanted to ask you a quick question if you don't mind. Before I started Propecia I did all the research about it like I am sure that most men do. And by doing this of course I stumbled upon the pages upon pages of people riping propecia a new one about the sexual side efffects. I must adimt, the first day I took it I got myself so worked up about all that I think I made my self not get errections. But as time went by I relized that it was all in my head and since then I have no problem getting them when its game time. But my question is, since I have started the drug yes I can get an errection but I have noticed that I don't wake up with morning errections or neither do I get the random ones that I came so acustom to getting in the middle of the day. I have asked people about this and they say after a few months they start coming back in the morning and in the random parts of the day. I just wanted to know if you had this problem and if they ever returned back to you.

Thanks again,
    Nassau

Yeah youll be pitching a tent again soon, same crap happened to me. Its funny did you ever keep track of morning wood before propecia? Neither did I, once you put it out of you mind, youll wake up one morning and see your old friend again.

The real question is when will your hair come back! Im still waiting...