X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AbuHanifa786
    • May 2016

Finasteride SOLUTION in and also Caffeine Spray in NYC

Hi all,

Has anyone heard about Dr. Dorin's (leading HT from NYC) Caffeine therapeutic spray? Apparently it is very promising as he personally told me. It is ideal for the front of the scalp and the temples.

Also, are you guys aware that Dr.Wesley (another leading HT surgeon from NYC) offers a finasteride solution spray (0.5%)? Is this similar to what Dr Hassan from Canada offers?

I was considering ordering this spray rather than starting on the oral.

thanks
  • cardib
    • Jan 2016

like the doctor would tell you it won't work? i feel like 99% of hair clinics are scammers.

Comment

• johnnyboots
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by AbuHanifa786
      Hi all,

Has anyone heard about Dr. Dorin's (leading HT from NYC) Caffeine therapeutic spray? Apparently it is very promising as he personally told me. It is ideal for the front of the scalp and the temples.

Also, are you guys aware that Dr.Wesley (another leading HT surgeon from NYC) offers a finasteride solution spray (0.5%)? Is this similar to what Dr Hassan from Canada offers?

I was considering ordering this spray rather than starting on the oral.

thanks
      U have a link ?

Comment

• Momo
        • Dec 2014

I just started the Minox/finasteride/caffeine spray from Dr. Wesley.

Comment

• johnnyboots
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Momo
          I just started the Minox/finasteride/caffeine spray from Dr. Wesley.
          Can it be ordered online ?

Comment

• Momo
            • Dec 2014

I believe you have to call and order from the office

Comment

• Hairbrain
              • Apr 2016

Anyone know if these Drs offering the spray have any empirical data including images to back up their claims, including any lists of alternative potential or a reduction of side effects when compared to the oral form. I would love to hear this topic discussed on the BaldTruth weekly broadcast.

Comment

• hardick
                • May 2016

Originally posted by Hairbrain
                Anyone know if these Drs offering the spray have any empirical data including images to back up their claims, including any lists of alternative potential or a reduction of side effects when compared to the oral form. I would love to hear this topic discussed on the BaldTruth weekly broadcast.
                You wont there too busy pushing hairtransplants, artas hairtransplants, and prp.

Comment

• Jrw651
                  • Feb 2013

How is that working Momo? I just had a consultation at Dr. Wesley's last week. Do you recommend it? He recommended doing the minox/finasteride/caffeine spray and a few PRP sessions for 4-5 months before doing an FUE. Expensive, but if it has the best chance of restoring my hairline, I'll likely do it. What are your thoughts? I'm based in NYC fyi

Comment

• Momo
                    • Dec 2014

To be honest, I've only been on it a couple of months. Pretty easy to apply, but I use a dropper instead of the spray.

My thoughts are that you're getting the 6% Minox, if the other happen to work, then great.

I think the only way you are going to see and maintain a significant difference is with FUE and then continue finasteride.

That being said, I really appreciated Dr. Wesley's scientific approach to his work and the significant time he took with me. He actually told me surgery was not a good option at this time, as it was too soon. I think that alone says a lot about him.

Comment

• Jrw651
                      • Feb 2013

t

Comment

• AbuHanifa786
                        • May 2016

Momo - have you experienced any side effects on the finasteride solution? have you been on oral before? And if so..any difference between Dr.Wesley's topical finasteride vs. oral?

Also - did it stop your hair loss/shedding?

thanks

Comment

• Momo
                          • Dec 2014

No side effects. To be honest, I haven't been on it long enough to see any results. My guess is a year before you will know. Even then, I don't expect to see anything crazy. Hopefully, it will help slow things down.

Additionally, I haven't stopped taking oral fin and don't plan to. I have been on it for 3.5 years

Comment

Working...