+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Inactive

JohnMPB - I'm extremely impressed with all the sound advice you've received here. Good on you for taking it all to heart, weighing the different options, and ultimately finding out what works best for you. You seem to have a really good head on your shoulders, and I'm certain that you're gonna be more than fine in the long run. Find what works for you and start enjoying the heck out of life. )))

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Quote Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    JohnMPB - I'm extremely impressed with all the sound advice you've received here. Good on you for taking it all to heart, weighing the different options, and ultimately finding out what works best for you. You seem to have a really good head on your shoulders, and I'm certain that you're gonna be more than fine in the long run. Find what works for you and start enjoying the heck out of life. )))

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
    Thanks bud. I really appreciate your advice as well as everyone else in here. Really means a lot.

Everyone on this forum is so much more mature than other forums. I wish you all the best

You realize that getting handouts/kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies is illegal right? Most of these articles written about "doctors getting paid by big pharma" are nonsense written by "journalists" who don't understand that the money provided is used for research. The few cases of doctors directly being compensated to promote their drugs were met with lawsuits. Also sertraline, Zoloft, has been generic for a long time, no ones making money of that anymore.

There's a difference between clinical depression and having a poor lifestyle. You should take steps to follow the advice given here such as improving your diet and sleep schedule. If none of this works a psychiatrist is an option.