+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

thanks brah , i'm only 23 and my receding hirline is killing me .

You're not worried about haivng a gyno ? Because with dut and testo cycle you're oestrogen are probably quite high.

and you know there are some claims that dut could destroy hairline because of the increase of testosterone . So this thing scared me .

but according to you it works better than propecia to maintain hairline ? Do you get some regrowth in those area ?

thanks for your help man , i'm ****ing lost . Before the start of the hairloss i had a great future in surf industry and now i barely leave my house .

i have the same state of mind as you , i will do everything to stop my hairloss ( but not oral spiro ).

By the way you've got a great hairline and hair , dut could be enough for you .

do you think that the combo dut and minox could regrow my temple ? , that i lost maybe 6 month ago while i was on propecia . I was nw 1,5 with miniaturized hair along my temple and hairline when i started propecia , but it hasnt been enough , now i'm nw 2,25 maybe .

So i will do everything to get my temple back

Quote Originally Posted by michel sapin View Post
    thanks brah , i'm only 23 and my receding hirline is killing me .

You're not worried about haivng a gyno ? Because with dut and testo cycle you're oestrogen are probably quite high.

and you know there are some claims that dut could destroy hairline because of the increase of testosterone . So this thing scared me .

but according to you it works better than propecia to maintain hairline ? Do you get some regrowth in those area ?

thanks for your help man , i'm ****ing lost . Before the start of the hairloss i had a great future in surf industry and now i barely leave my house .
    I can't get gyno I'm on arimidex as well and I'm keeping estrogen in check

man that is not a good idea , ive read an ncbi study which showed that when you tak
    e an ai with a dht blocker all your test is going into dht , so it cancel the effect of propecia .

man that is not a good idea , ive read an ncbi study which showed that when you tak
    e an ai with a dht blocker all your test is going into dht , so it cancel the effect of propecia .
    Lol what the **** are you saying that's not true at all. Your test can't go to dht if your 5ar enzyme is shut down. I have bloodwork which shows testosterone 1100ng/dl estradiol 18pg/ml and dht below range.

damn that is great . one more question , ive been taking minox for 4 month now with no result and i want to quit , do you think that i will have a shed ? Do you think duta will help my hairline ?
    thx man.

damn that is great . one more question , ive been taking minox for 4 month now with no result and i want to quit , do you think that i will have a shed ? Do you think duta will help my hairline ?
    thx man.
    Minoxidil destroyed my face for 6 months. That shit is posion. I'm a fitness model and wrecking my face for a few hairs ain't worth it. Even if i lose my hair hair system and smp are my plan B. Look up Mike o Hearn i know him personally he wears a hair system and looks like a god. **** it. Ps i have no visible regrowth from dut but my hair is thicker. It has been only 5 weeks since i started so i will update in 6 months. Anway my hair loss is 0! And I'm on 500mg testosterone atm.

Well you could always get castrated. That would fix MPB although even that wont regrow hair. Nothing can regrow hair once its gone maybe AAs can regrow a little recently lost hair if your good responder.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Well you could always get castrated. That would fix MPB although even that wont regrow hair. Nothing can regrow hair once its gone maybe AAs can regrow a little recently lost hair if your good responder.
    What about the study on finasteride showing people being ABOVE baseline even after 10 years. Above =regrowth. My grandfather is on dut for BHP and ye has regrown alot 9for hairs. He has more har now then 15 years ago.

did you experienced a shed when quitting minoxidil ? if i had no result with it?