21yr old balding! Advice please! Not sure!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baldinghelp
    • May 2016

21yr old balding! Advice please! Not sure!!

Hi everyone, I'm 21, and saw I was thinning around the crown same time last year, now everything is balding. Can someone tell me what's going on and what Norwood I am , and when they expect me to go fully bald.please have a look at the photos below! One of them is with wet hair. I'm gonna start taking fin and rogaine soon. Please reply to this I'm freaking out!!!!!!n
    Attached Files
  • Mpbman
    • Jul 2015

Hard to say exactly, but it looks like some diffuse thinning on the top. Nobody can say exactly when or if you'll go bald. As you said yourself - start with propecia and rogaine as soon as possible.

Comment

• richter101
      • Jan 2015

I was in the exact kinda position as you, where I was confused and wasn't sure what it was.. Remember balding doesn't happen that rapidly. But if something is "off" at 21.. you bet you'll be seeing the difference in 5 years.

With that in mind, don't freak. There's hope. I've got great enough hair and am about to be 27. Here's my secret:

Step 1- Finistaride! You're right. DO IT NOW. I take once a day, religiously. as for rogaine.. eh.
      Step 2- FUE procedure later on in your 20's save up now. It's better to invest in this than a used car. lol The hair will get you more girls and is permanent. ;-P

If you have questions about procedure let me know. I had done by arguably the best in World, Dr. Parsa Mohebi (Los Angeles)

Take Care,

Richter101 is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Born Oct ’89
      Began Seeing Gradual Hair Loss Oct ’09
      Began Seeing Gradual Hair Gain June ’15

My regimen includes:
      HT #1 2200 (ARTAS- FUE) grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2016
      Finasteride daily, since 2014
      Rogaine experimenter from 2012- ’13 RIP

Planning HT #2 By End of This Year

Comment

Working...