+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I know that I still have good hair. What I'm not sure is whether I'm losing ground.

Anyways, I'd still like to hear your assessement, guys!

(Pics on page 1)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Dude are you serious? I'd kill to have that hair at 40. Wowww
    This

Quote Originally Posted by tom4 View Post
    Anyways, I'd still like to hear your assessement, guys!

(Pics on page 1)
    Hair quality in both genders decreases as we age. Meds don't stop aging lol. You aren't going to look young forever.

Enjoy the great hair you have and go live life.

to be honest...this post is really DRAMATIC and PATHETIC, your hair looks GREAT for 40..you have kept your hair for 14-15 years now you should be VERY happy for those years...stop Crying and grow up already.. im 28 years old my hair is in much worse state than yours..and I cant even take finasteride due to Eye problems..how do you Think I feel? I cant stop my hairloss whatsoever..I have to accept going bald unlike you because you can tolerate finasteride so damn good without issues...be damn happy! you wont go bald ANYTIME SOON...even if finasteride dont work as good anymore you will still have HAIR at 50 -_-

So it suddenly changes like that in 7 months? 39 great and 40 suddenly crap?

Enjoy that great hair you have, haha! If it stays like that, ok, but who's to say that it doesn't rapidly worsen more?

Quote Originally Posted by Soonbald View Post
    to be honest...this post is really DRAMATIC and PATHETIC, your hair looks GREAT for 40..you have kept your hair for 14-15 years now you should be VERY happy for those years...stop Crying and grow up already.. im 28 years old my hair is in much worse state than yours..and I cant even take finasteride due to Eye problems..how do you Think I feel? I cant stop my hairloss whatsoever..I have to accept going bald unlike you because you can tolerate finasteride so damn good without issues...be damn happy! you wont go bald ANYTIME SOON...even if finasteride dont work as good anymore you will still have HAIR at 50 -_-
    I'm sorry that you have these problems. I really am. But what does it mean great hair for 40? Do you think that life suddenly ends at 40? I am a buff and lively guy who everyone assumes is in his late 20s. Last year I had great hair PERIOD! I wouldn't mind if my hair stays that way, but I want to make sure I halt any progression in hairloss.

Or do you have to already be a Norwood 5 to be allowed to post on this forum? Hairloss treatment is mostly about prevention.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4 View Post
    I'm sorry that you have these problems. I really am. But what does it mean great hair for 40? Do you think that life suddenly ends at 40? I am a buff and lively guy who everyone assumes is in his late 20s. Last year I had great hair PERIOD! I wouldn't mind if my hair stays that way, but I want to make sure I halt any progression in hairloss.

Or do you have to already be a Norwood 5 to be allowed to post on this forum? Hairloss treatment is mostly about prevention.
    There is no cure for hairloss. You're already slowing it down on finasteride. All you can really do is try dutasteride at this point.

So upping the Fin dose to what it was before and adding Ket won't do anything?