• Show
Clear All
  • dm90
    • Jan 2016

You realize he's also 19?

Comment

• nhlpro11
      • Mar 2017

Hey Alex. I tried minoxidil too and it really messed my face up. You say you've been able to recover after a year? Did you do anything special or did you just let time run its course? Please let me know. I am desperate to fix this situation.

Comment

• nhlpro11
        • Mar 2017

hey @Alex23 I really need your advice on fixing my face after minoxidil use. How did you do it? Anything helps. thanks

Comment

• nhlpro11
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Alex23
          Thought so too. Cool brah going all out was yhe best decision ever. Brb beating hair loss cold. My mpb genetics aren't even strong my loss is roid induced from very very heavy androgen use.
          Really need to know how you beat minoxidil face wasting effects after a year. Did you do anything special.

Comment

• Littlesadeyes
            • Nov 2017

Haha. I can tell you how to beat the effects that minox has on skin. Estrogen. I’m obviously female, take 3mg oral and 2 x 5% topical every day and my skin is fine, because I’m also on the pill. I also know some crazy dudes from other forums who use estrogen and estrogel for their hairloss and also notice it helps their skin hugely. Just sayin.

Comment

• JuanP
              • May 2018

Thank you for sharing your story, I’m 25 currently taking Ru for 1 month and half, 3+ years of minxiodal, recently got the igrow. I have a full head of hair but for sure it’s getting slightly noticeable now. I’ve been afraid of fin so that’s why I started Ru. Should I hold off a bit or start taking Dut or Fin?

Comment

• Ghost415
                • Jul 2019

Ru58841

Hopefully ru can induce the thin short colorless hair finasteride gave me

Comment

Working...