Topical Finasteride in the UK

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tinderwood
    • Feb 2019

Hi, Dr Edgar no longer prescribes Topical Finasteride. Does anybody know of a doctor that does??
    Thanks.

Comment

• HairGuru
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by tinderwood
      Hi, Dr Edgar no longer prescribes Topical Finasteride. Does anybody know of a doctor that does??
      Thanks.
      Hey Jazz1 posted this thread you can get topical minoxidil finesteride, I get mine from Murray Avenue Apothecary but you have to fill the prescription.

Following this thread! As I can not edit the first post! https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=17240 Guys people are getting confused so everything is in this post, if you are Dr kleins ex patient like me who is struggling to find a doctor and need his products desperate than see the details below where to buy

I use the below in lotion:

15% minoxidil
      0.1% finesteride
      5% azelaic acid
      0.25% progesterone
      0.025% tretinoin
      0.1% hydrocortisone

Comment

• jdlondon
        • Mar 2019

Hi Guys,

Any update on the topical finasteride? Did it work for you guys?
        Thanks a lot!

J

Comment

• HairGuru
          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by jdlondon
          Hi Guys,

Any update on the topical finasteride? Did it work for you guys?
          Thanks a lot!

J
          There are a lot of threads on the hair forums when I done research I come across a few places. I went with the thread Jazz1 posted about Murray Avenue Apothecary.

I been using their 0.1% been working for me, although I also use a combination of products but the topical Finasteride has stopped my Hairloss.

Comment

• Aliul0113
            • Jun 2020

Hey there!
            I was suffering from hairloss from past 3 years I tried every natural remedy but not a single thing worked for me.
            At the end I tried Finasteride (propecia) easily available in India🇮🇳.
            Today is Day 187 of treatment and my hair are now much more denser than ever before.
            I have made a blog where I shared my journey of 187 days from Day 1 to till now with photos of everyweek.
            It was a great journey for me I have seen a lot of things in these days. Here is the blog

minoxidilplusfinastridedaily.blogspot.com
            It will surely gonna help you in these tough times
            Thank You!

Comment

Working...