+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey everybody!

Default Hey everybody!

My names Poe and it seems I am going bald with a receding hairline I've researched some basic things about it but I really don't know what to do. I am of latino and european descent and my father is bald but the men on my moms side are all thick haired beasts. I need to know treatments asap thanks!Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg

Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	46660Click image for larger version

Size:	6.4 KB
ID:	46661Click image for larger version

Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	46662

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    My names Poe and it seems I am going bald with a receding hairline I've researched some basic things about it but I really don't know what to do. I am of latino and european descent and my father is bald but the men on my moms side are all thick haired beasts. I need to know treatments asap thanks!Attachment 46660Attachment 46661Attachment 46662
    Propecia is the first line of attack in stoping the loss and thickening hairs you have that are dying. Has side effect possibilities, talk to a doctor.

Minoxidil for regrowth and thickening.

Nizoral twice weekly for scalp health.

This is known as th big three, and if you catch loss fairly early these treatments will very likely keep your hair for years, possibly even regrowing some lost hair.

Is all the money worth spending on these products or should I just shave my head. I cant find ways to style it and its really bagging on my self esteem and confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    Is all the money worth spending on these products or should I just shave my head. I cant find ways to style it and its really bagging on my self esteem and confidence
    Well,generic propecia at Costco is 14$ every 3 months if you cut 5mg into quarters. Otherwise the 1mg is 15$ per month.

The other products help but at your early loss propecia is all you need to keep your hair for many years.

If you don't look good shaved on the other hand you'll be drying up ***** left and right.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldingEagle View Post
    Propecia is the first line of attack in stoping the loss and thickening hairs you have that are dying. Has side effect possibilities, talk to a doctor.

Minoxidil for regrowth and thickening.

Nizoral twice weekly for scalp health.

This is known as th big three, and if you catch loss fairly early these treatments will very likely keep your hair for years, possibly even regrowing some lost hair.
    Solid advice here