Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Dr. Wong/3397 Grafts/One Session/Ten Months

This 57 year old patient came in yesterday for a follow up visit to show Dr. Wong his latest results. The patient received 3397 grafts in one session by Dr. Wong and his team to rebuild a natural hairline, re-establish proper coverage and to restore an overall more youthful appearance.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

more....

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

Comment

• Jotronic
      • Nov 2008

and yet still more...

www.HassonandWong.com

Comment

• PayDay
        • Nov 2008

Good looking hair work! Again seeing these photos gives me hope.

Comment

• SpencerKobren
          Administrator
          • Oct 2008

Very nice work. This patient must be stoked to have such great hair at his age. Not that 57 is old Hell, I'll be there before you know it if I'm lucky.
          Spencer Kobren
          Founder, American Hair Loss Association
          Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• Jkel
            • Oct 2008

Hi can you tell me if that is the scar that I am looking at or is it just a part? It's hard to tell when the picture is so zoomed in. Do you have any pictures that are taken from a less zoomed in angle?

This look very good by the way.
            Thank you.

Comment

• Spex
              Dr Representative
              • Nov 2008

GREAT result - well done!

The scar is a beauty! Here it is JK:
              Attached Files
              Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Jotronic
                • Nov 2008

Spex with the assist...thanks

I do not have another photo that is pulled out further for the donor scar. Any further out and it is harder to detect.
                www.HassonandWong.com

Comment

Working...