+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default New Treatment Pipeline update?

Can someone give an overview of where we are with all the companies working on a hair loss treatment currently?

Sorry I have been away from the forum for a long time as I've been using CB and it's been working well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Can someone give an overview of where we are with all the companies working on a hair loss treatment currently?

Sorry I have been away from the forum for a long time as I've been using CB and it's been working well for me.

Sure, 5-10 years for cure

CB in 2021 XD

I'll give you a real answer.

Follica has a presentation on friday on a product they hopefully expect to release in 2018 relating to PGD2 and Wounding. They mentioned this product all the way back in 2014, was very secretive about it.

CB will have an update sometime this year on their next phase.

SM will likely be starting their next phase of trials this year, not sure whether that means Phase IIb or Phase III, likely find out in the next month or two.

Bimatoprost is also going through a Phase IIb again and will have an update this year.

Overall it's dry for news at the moment, but it always picks up by the summer, in the short term we have Follica's presentation to look forward to in a few days!

Quote Originally Posted by rdawg View Post
    I'll give you a real answer.

Follica has a presentation on friday on a product they hopefully expect to release in 2018 relating to PGD2 and Wounding. They mentioned this product all the way back in 2014, was very secretive about it.

CB will have an update sometime this year on their next phase.

SM will likely be starting their next phase of trials this year, not sure whether that means Phase IIb or Phase III, likely find out in the next month or two.

Bimatoprost is also going through a Phase IIb again and will have an update this year.

Overall it's dry for news at the moment, but it always picks up by the summer, in the short term we have Follica's presentation to look forward to in a few days!
    u know what will happen? one day humankind wakes up with the cure. will be all over the press. honestly none of the above will be the ultimate solution. they are not cutting edge rather more like thinning edge solutions. question is will we ever see that day coming? I dont want to comment on it, because no one knows...
    i ve came to an acceptance with my hairloss. i just want this damn disease to be gone forever regardless i am 80 or 90. its total disgrace to humankind...

Quote Originally Posted by dutchguyhanging View Post
    u know what will happen? one day humankind wakes up with the cure. will be all over the press. honestly none of the above will be the ultimate solution. they are not cutting edge rather more like thinning edge solutions. question is will we ever see that day coming? I dont want to comment on it, because no one knows...
    i ve came to an acceptance with my hairloss. i just want this damn disease to be gone forever regardless i am 80 or 90. its total disgrace to humankind...
    No but they are effective solutions. SM and Bimatoprost have shown an actual positive growth(albeit in small amounts in small timeframes) which was unheard of a few years ago beyond Minoxidil.

Follica's product is also very promising and has good science behind it.

We may not get the cure for a little while, but legitimate products that will maintain and cause minor-medium growth are on the horizon.

It is a patient process though, don't obsess over this stuff, I've been here since 2012, the outlook is far far more positive than it used to be, as in not a single company showed hairgrowth or anything in their results in the first couple years I was on the forum, it was all just hope and theories. Around 2015 that really changed though, and alot of companies are starting to push forward, The industry has grown, but at a snail pace.

No but they are effective solutions. SM and Bimatoprost have shown an actual positive growth(albeit in small amounts in small timeframes) which was unheard of a few years ago beyond Minoxidil.

We may not get the cure for a little while, but legitimate products that will maintain and cause minor-medium growth are on the horizon.

It is a patient process though, don't obsess over this stuff, I've been here since 2012, the outlook is far far more positive than it used to be, as in not a single company showed hairgrowth or anything in their results in the first couple years I was on the forum, it was all just hope and theories. Around 2015 that really changed though, and alot of companies are starting to push forward, The industry has grown, but at a snail pace.
    sorry man but i have to be very honest. i hate people like you.. because its BS.. I remember this news like yesterday... pls do not say any positive nor negative stuff on cutting edge section. because it is not true and will never be...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/4245877.stm

Replicel has plans to launch the cure in 2018.
    I suppose they will be the first.

I agree things are definitely more positive than 2012. Thanks for the legit update rdawg.

I have been using CB at 5% that I got on the private forum. From my results, I can assure you it's going to the best AA on the market and no sides. I had horrible sides with every other AA including RU.

Is the follica presentation going to be made public?

Also what happened to histogen and replicel? and what is the deal with JAK inhibitors?

Histogen deserves a shout. They've put pictures up of regrowth that are questionable because of the different angles they're shot from but cannot be accounted for by lighting or camera angle. So it's either genuine regrowth or they've added fake hair for their pictures - in which case, the use of weird camera angles doesn't add up. What's more they've stated a release date.

I wasn't aware of a Follica release date of 2018, but that's three companies now, them, Replicel and Histogen all saying 2018. They seem to have lit a fire underneath each other.