It Begins. I purchased all the items for the Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish me luck! - Page 10 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Guys the results im getting since microneedling lightly before applying pge2 is ****ing insane (keep in mind you need to be on 2g seti for this too work)

I really really dont want to hype this shit up, but I cant contain my excitement. I can see my 17 year old hairline again.

Ive only been doing this for about a month now, cant wait to see what it will look like in 3 months.

So heres the updated pics taken March 13, 2018

Vertex

Crown

Left Temple

Hey guys so its been a few months on Seti 2g/day and about 2 months on PGE2+Microneedling.

I have to say im satisfied with the results tbh. At the rate I was losing hair 2 years ago I would have been in an extremely bad place right now had I not been on this protocol. All the guys on my dad and mom side were norwood 6-7 by about 30 years old. Thats persian genetics for you.

No sides to report.

Im going to give the PGE2+microneedling another few months to see the final result.

If you zoom into the pics below you can see a shadow in my temple areas, those are the vellus hairs popping out.

Those are all from PGE2+Microneedling.

Seti is mainly for maintenance and stopping further loss (similar to finasteride)

https://i.imgur.com/KyiljpJ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OVJZbni.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ulyR3Wr.jpg

Weightlifting and increase in free test.. is not bad for your hair. That is bullshit . I hope this works for you but why not just take propecia and rogain it's proven

Before (April 2016)

After (May 2018)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
    • No sexual or anti-androgenic sides like fin i.e erection/libido issues, thining the beard (allegedly), body comp changes
    • no skin sides like minox i.e bloating/water retention, dark circles, wrinkles (allegedly)
    • You can get it right now through private sources

Cons
    • Expensive as ****. Seti is $11/day @ 2g/day and PGE2 is about 70 cents/day @ 1mg/day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Current Regimen
    • 1g Setipiprant taken orally every 12hrs
    • 1mg Prostaglandin E2 in 3ml of distilled water applied topically to scalp after very lightly microneedling session (goal is not wounding or to draw blood and should not be painful!). I usually do this every other day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts

This has been a looong ride with a lot of tinkering and trial and error. I can say that all of the growth is from pge2+microneedling. Seti is only for maintenance and a prerequisite for pge2 to work. For pge2 to work you must also microneedle before applying it.

I made a huge mistake in assuming that seti would be enough and all that was needed to get regrowth. I can not stress how important both are (Seti+pge2) and it makes sense since Allergan the company thats doing trials for seti is also doing trials for bimatoprost a PGF2α agonist.

Im making really good gains still. The areas where I had hair but were thinning (my vertex area) are extremely thick now. im 100% satisfied for those areas.

As for my temples and crown where i had severe hairloss its filling in very nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by KhalilYousuf View Post
    Before (April 2016)

After (May 2018)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
    • No sexual or anti-androgenic sides like fin i.e erection/libido issues, thining the beard (allegedly), body comp changes
    • no skin sides like minox i.e bloating/water retention, dark circles, wrinkles (allegedly)
    • You can get it right now through private sources

Cons
    • Expensive as ****. Seti is $11/day @ 2g/day and PGE2 is about 70 cents/day @ 1mg/day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Current Regimen
    • 1g Setipiprant taken orally every 12hrs
    • 1mg Prostaglandin E2 in 3ml of distilled water applied topically to scalp after very lightly microneedling session (goal is not wounding or to draw blood and should not be painful!). I usually do this every other day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts

This has been a looong ride with a lot of tinkering and trial and error. I can say that all of the growth is from pge2+microneedling. Seti is only for maintenance and a prerequisite for pge2 to work. For pge2 to work you must also microneedle before applying it.

I made a huge mistake in assuming that seti would be enough and all that was needed to get regrowth. I can not stress how important both are (Seti+pge2) and it makes sense since Allergan the company thats doing trials for seti is also doing trials for bimatoprost a PGF2α agonist.

Im making really good gains still. The areas where I had hair but were thinning (my vertex area) are extremely thick now. im 100% satisfied for those areas.

As for my temples and crown where i had severe hairloss its filling in very nicely.

I have to say man, this is the only believable progress I've seen on these boards. Way to go! Can you post your temple/top progress photos? Also where are you sourcing all your ingredients from? Mind posting links to the ingredients in order to follow your method?

Keep up the good work!