+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Hey guys its been 16 months since i started the protocol.

But im calling it quits. I shaved my head last night and moving on with my life.

I dont like how i looked with a shaved head because I have a birthmark covered by my hair, but Im done with constantly worrying about my hair and the financial toll its taking on me.

Having said that, here is my conclusion with Setipiprant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cost: expensive. About $900/100g at Kanes store. Keep in mind Allergans Clinical trial is 2g/day so thats $18/day with Kanes price.

Efficacy: It works but only on really high doses i.e 1g+ and you need to catch the miniaturization very early on. THIS IS HUGELY important. If you can see a lot of scalp its too late, Seti will only work on hairs that are starting to thin recently.

Side Effects: absolutely no sexual sides, in fact I've been struggling with no fap while on the protocol, also I have very strong and consistent morning woods. However the sides I did experience at high doses were dry eyes and dry facial skin. ************ user @Nextjohns described it as grey complexion. Best way to describe it would be how you looks when you havent slept for 24 hrs.

3 guys Ive asked on PHG who were on 1g+ of Seti didnt notice dry eyes or dry skin. And I believe @Nextjohns got his seti from Kane or another supplier. Ive been using reddit users /u/clearvisions seti for the last month and had it tested by /u/gannex and he said their were some impurities in it. So its possible impurities may have caused this side and not seti. No one knows for sure. It was not listed as a adverse side effect on Kytheras slides http://i.imgur.com/iZZt2JQ.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who would I recommend Setipiprant to? The only people recommend this to is if your

* rich and have lots of discretionary income
    * young and just noticed baldness i.e not too far gone where you can very easily see scalp
    * want to avoid sexual sides
    * dont mind potential dry eyes and dry face.

1 month on 1.5g Setipiprant everyday.

I stopped doing topical and havent lost any hairs. And to be totally honest high dose oral seti is better than topical.

In the pic below I just cut my hair at 9mm all around, before in my other pics I left the top at 17mm

8 week Update on 1.5g Oral Setipiprant + 1mg Topical Prostaglandin E2

Left Temple

Vertex

Crown

12 Weeks on 1.5g Oral Setipiprant.

Crown

Vertex

Good news and bad news (kind of)

Good News:

So the good news is that high dose oral seti absolutely does work. Im convinced now without a doubt. And best news of all Ive had no side effects. No physical, mental or cosmetic sides.

DO NOT waste your money on topical seti. You will only get maintenance at best, Im getting better regrowth now in the last 12 weeks on oral than I did all of the previous 14 months on topical seti. If you want regrowth you need to do 1.5g+ oral daily.

Bad News:

Bad news is that im turning 29 next week, and im embarrassed to admit it but Im still a virgin. Im reaching a breaking point and Im strongly considering jumping on gear which I know will cause my to lose all of my hair progress and gains, and I will end up having to shave my head because of it. But i feel like i have no choice, I need to do something about this problem.

This is BIG Guys!

Im not trying to get anyone here overly excited, but m getting close to the verge of my left temple filling in. I recently upped my oral seti dose to 1.65g/day. Still not at the 2g/day that Allergan is doing.

I can finally see my old hairline again. Its only been 14 weeks now on oral seti.

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH. GET ON HIGH DOSE ORAL SETI IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT. YOU WILL THANK ME 1000x

Note: scalp is slightly wet, I applied water and pge2 about 5 minutes prior to taking pics.

18 Week Update

Last 3 weeks i've been on 2g/day Oral Seti. I think Allergan was on to something. 2g/day oral is the real deal. Im noticing solid thickening of the vertex.

Vertex

Crown

I don't see any regrowth. Are you sure about it;
    I think you're wasting your money.