+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Guys the results im getting since microneedling lightly before applying pge2 is ****ing insane (keep in mind you need to be on 2g seti for this too work)

I really really dont want to hype this shit up, but I cant contain my excitement. I can see my 17 year old hairline again.

Ive only been doing this for about a month now, cant wait to see what it will look like in 3 months.

So heres the updated pics taken March 13, 2018

Vertex

Crown

Left Temple

Hey guys so its been a few months on Seti 2g/day and about 2 months on PGE2+Microneedling.

I have to say im satisfied with the results tbh. At the rate I was losing hair 2 years ago I would have been in an extremely bad place right now had I not been on this protocol. All the guys on my dad and mom side were norwood 6-7 by about 30 years old. Thats persian genetics for you.

No sides to report.

Im going to give the PGE2+microneedling another few months to see the final result.

If you zoom into the pics below you can see a shadow in my temple areas, those are the vellus hairs popping out.

Those are all from PGE2+Microneedling.

Seti is mainly for maintenance and stopping further loss (similar to finasteride)

https://i.imgur.com/KyiljpJ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OVJZbni.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ulyR3Wr.jpg

Weightlifting and increase in free test.. is not bad for your hair. That is bullshit . I hope this works for you but why not just take propecia and rogain it's proven

Before (April 2016)

After (May 2018)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
    • No sexual or anti-androgenic sides like fin i.e erection/libido issues, thining the beard (allegedly), body comp changes
    • no skin sides like minox i.e bloating/water retention, dark circles, wrinkles (allegedly)
    • You can get it right now through private sources

Cons
    • Expensive as ****. Seti is $11/day @ 2g/day and PGE2 is about 70 cents/day @ 1mg/day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Current Regimen
    • 1g Setipiprant taken orally every 12hrs
    • 1mg Prostaglandin E2 in 3ml of distilled water applied topically to scalp after very lightly microneedling session (goal is not wounding or to draw blood and should not be painful!). I usually do this every other day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts

This has been a looong ride with a lot of tinkering and trial and error. I can say that all of the growth is from pge2+microneedling. Seti is only for maintenance and a prerequisite for pge2 to work. For pge2 to work you must also microneedle before applying it.

I made a huge mistake in assuming that seti would be enough and all that was needed to get regrowth. I can not stress how important both are (Seti+pge2) and it makes sense since Allergan the company thats doing trials for seti is also doing trials for bimatoprost a PGF2α agonist.

Im making really good gains still. The areas where I had hair but were thinning (my vertex area) are extremely thick now. im 100% satisfied for those areas.

As for my temples and crown where i had severe hairloss its filling in very nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by KhalilYousuf View Post
    Before (April 2016)

After (May 2018)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros
    • No sexual or anti-androgenic sides like fin i.e erection/libido issues, thining the beard (allegedly), body comp changes
    • no skin sides like minox i.e bloating/water retention, dark circles, wrinkles (allegedly)
    • You can get it right now through private sources

Cons
    • Expensive as ****. Seti is $11/day @ 2g/day and PGE2 is about 70 cents/day @ 1mg/day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Current Regimen
    • 1g Setipiprant taken orally every 12hrs
    • 1mg Prostaglandin E2 in 3ml of distilled water applied topically to scalp after very lightly microneedling session (goal is not wounding or to draw blood and should not be painful!). I usually do this every other day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts

This has been a looong ride with a lot of tinkering and trial and error. I can say that all of the growth is from pge2+microneedling. Seti is only for maintenance and a prerequisite for pge2 to work. For pge2 to work you must also microneedle before applying it.

I made a huge mistake in assuming that seti would be enough and all that was needed to get regrowth. I can not stress how important both are (Seti+pge2) and it makes sense since Allergan the company thats doing trials for seti is also doing trials for bimatoprost a PGF2α agonist.

Im making really good gains still. The areas where I had hair but were thinning (my vertex area) are extremely thick now. im 100% satisfied for those areas.

As for my temples and crown where i had severe hairloss its filling in very nicely.

I have to say man, this is the only believable progress I've seen on these boards. Way to go! Can you post your temple/top progress photos? Also where are you sourcing all your ingredients from? Mind posting links to the ingredients in order to follow your method?

Keep up the good work!

These little hairs you are growing. They seem like actual terminal hair. I dont understand why have been this short for such a long time. You would think they would grow atleast a few inches before falling out