It Begins. I purchased all the items for the Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish me luck!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KhalilYousuf
    • May 2016

Comment

• cardib
      • Jan 2016

i dont see any significant growth. current and baselines pics look the same, but thanks for your documentation and your dedication. we can all learn from this post.
      Originally posted by KhalilYousuf

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
        • May 2016

F*CK YEA!!!! Its filling in!!!

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
          • May 2016

Up the dose to 300mg of Seti daily.

And going super deep and hard with 1.5mm dermstamp, lots and lots of blood is the key. But only doing it once every 3 weeks to give the scalp time to rest and heal.

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
            • May 2016

Baseline for Comparison

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
              • May 2016

Right Temple Dry (you can see the Slick Bald Area Filling in)

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
                • May 2016

For those wondering how Setipirant and soon to be Fevipiprant works

Where planning on doing a Fevipiprant GB soon which is even more potent and effective than Setipiprant

Source

Comment

• mrclean
                  • Jan 2017

Right Temple Dry (you can see the Slick Bald Area Filling in)

I don't see a difference in the photos you have provided. That does not mean it is not working and if you think it is working that really can give you a confidence boost.

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
                    • May 2016

PM me if anyone is interested in getting their hands on Fevipiprant.

Where planning on doing a Fevipiprant GB soon which is even more potent and effective than Setipiprant.

Fevi is very effective (compared to Seti and finasteride) as it has a higher affinity for the CTHR2 receptor than Seti and much slower CRTh2 antagonist dissociation time.

Absolutely 0 sexual sides potential (look at the pic i posted it doesnt mess with hormones or PGD2 production which is also important)

Fevi will be oral. The problem with Seti is that 50% gets pissed out when taken orally and it doesnt build up in tissue and its half life is only 10-18 hrs which means youd have to take it twice a day for total inhibition. Fevi is much more effective based on that data ive been shown on the private forum, less than < 30% gets pissed out , it builds up in tissue after repeated doses and its half life in 24 hrs so you only have to take it once a day unlike Seti.

Comment

• Notgivingup2
                      • Aug 2016

PM me if anyone is interested in getting their hands on Fevipiprant.

Where planning on doing a Fevipiprant GB soon which is even more potent and effective than Setipiprant.

Fevi is very effective (compared to Seti and finasteride) as it has a higher affinity for the CTHR2 receptor than Seti and much slower CRTh2 antagonist dissociation time.

Absolutely 0 sexual sides potential (look at the pic i posted it doesnt mess with hormones or PGD2 production which is also important)

Fevi will be oral. The problem with Seti is that 50% gets pissed out when taken orally and it doesnt build up in tissue and its half life is only 10-18 hrs which means youd have to take it twice a day for total inhibition. Fevi is much more effective based on that data ive been shown on the private forum, less than < 30% gets pissed out , it builds up in tissue after repeated doses and its half life in 24 hrs so you only have to take it once a day unlike Seti.
                      I'm interested but can't seem to PM you. Do you have an email I can contact you on?

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
                        • May 2016

Khalilyousuf1988@gmail.com

PM me if anyone is interested in getting their hands on Fevipiprant. The admin on the private forum would prefer to keep all GB private and among members only, but this is a rare exception because the labs minimum production quantity for Fevi is 1kg so were currently compiling a list of people interested right now so we can negotiate a cheaper price with the lab.

Anyone who commits to a GB and follows through without ****ing it up, may possibly be accepted into the forum.

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
                          • May 2016

Studies

---------------------------------------------------------

Media

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
                            • May 2016

Left Temple February 7, 2017

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
                              • May 2016

Baseline Left Temple

Comment

• KhalilYousuf
                                • May 2016