It Begins. I purchased all the items for the Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish me luck! - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 97

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    74

    Lightbulb It Begins. I purchased all the items for the Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish me luck!

    Update 0 (April 5, 2016)

    http://imgur.com/a/ud4m7

    I will be taking monthly Pics(at the end of each month) to track progress, and I'll try my absolute best to take the pics with the same lighting, distance, angle. Any photographers in Toronto want to help with taking macro pics? Im using a Samsung Galaxy S5 for pics so it might not be great quality.


    My Regimen will be

    Daily

    Morning

    400mcg of PEG2 + 4ml of Ethanol

    100mcg PEG2 + 1ml Ethanol (left temple)
    100mcg PEG2 + 1ml Ethanol (right temple
    100mcg PEG2 + 1ml Ethanol (crown)
    100mcg PEG2 + 1ml Ethanol (top of scalp)


    Before Sleep

    200mg Seti + 4ml Seti Vehicle

    50mg Seti + 1ml Seti Vehicle (left temple)
    50mg Seti + 1ml Seti Vehicle (right temple)
    50mg Seti + 1ml Seti Vehicle (crown)
    50mg Seti + 1ml Seti Vehicle (top of scalp)


    Bi-Weekly

    After Dermastamping Scalp


    40mg Lithium Chloride + 4ml Water

    10mg LiCl + 1ml Water (left temple)
    10mg LiCl + 1ml Water (right temple)
    10mg LiCl + 1ml Water (crown)
    10mg LiCl + 1ml Water (top of scalp)

    I will take pics the day after a haircut, so the hair length is always the same.


    Im here to prove this protocol once and for all.


    Im not on any other drug ie. fin, minox, keto, RU, CB etc. however I hit the gym 5 days a week doing weight lifting, which is known to increase natural testosterone production (which is not good for hair) so will see how good this protocol is.


    I'll post updates on https://www.reddit.com/r/KhalilYousuf

    Update 1 (April 6, 2015)

    Baseline Pics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1lxNEk6xdE
    http://imgur.com/a/S5vj2

    Update 2 (April 28, 2015)

    Hey guys, just a minor update before i post my 1 month progress pics a week from now.


    So its been 3 weeks since i started the Prostaglandin Protocol.


    First few days where a steep learning curve in terms of getting the mixtures right and getting a set routine.


    I usually cut my hair every 2-3 weeks and today was my first haircut since my last one (which was the day I took baseline pics)


    All though what im about to say is 100% anecdotal, Im 100% sure that im seeing results. The hairs are definitely darker (the ones that where thinning and getting wispy) and im noticing a lot of clubbed hairs (thick at the root and thin at the top where the hair is old)


    And im seeing small hairs starting to pop up where there was none before.


    I've had absolutely 0 side effects, and believe me I'm the most hypochondriac person you will ever meet and the reason why im avoiding fin. Im horny as usual and have been having morning woods regularly so definitely no problem downstairs


    I ran out of PGE2 and ordered more from member on ***. It literally shipped to my house the day I ran out of my original bottle. I also ordered all the items for the Seti Vehicle after I ran out of Custom Liquid. Again I received all the items the very day I ran out of Custom Liquid. I swear to god I must have a guardian angel on my side, lol


    I also ordered more Seti from another guy in Montreal and its shipping today, I also joined the next group buy, and will be receiving Seti, PEG2 and some CL. All in all ive spent close to $2000 to bulk/hoard the items so I dont run out. Ive maxed out my credit cards and will do what ever it takes to keep the protocol going with no gaps or hiccups. This is the real deal and im not going to do it half assed.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    129

    Default

    how is this your first post?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    how is this your first post?
    Someone on another forum told me I should post my progress here as well.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    129

    Default

    how much did the PGE2 cost? and where can you buy it?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    how much did the PGE2 cost? and where can you buy it?
    $260 USD + $9 USD Purity Test + $40 USD shipping. i got it from the private forum through a groubuy.

    Unfortunately they are not accepting new members.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    129

    Default

    oh the famous private forum that accepts no one and keeps all the PGE2 for themselves .......
    Quote Originally Posted by KhalilYousuf View Post
    $260 USD + $9 USD Purity Test + $40 USD shipping. i got it from the private forum through a groubuy.

    Unfortunately they are not accepting new members.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Weightlifting and increase in free test.. is not bad for your hair. That is bullshit . I hope this works for you but why not just take propecia and rogain it's proven

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Before (April 2016)

    After (May 2018)

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Pros
    • No sexual or anti-androgenic sides like fin i.e erection/libido issues, thining the beard (allegedly), body comp changes
    • no skin sides like minox i.e bloating/water retention, dark circles, wrinkles (allegedly)
    • You can get it right now through private sources

    Cons
    • Expensive as ****. Seti is $11/day @ 2g/day and PGE2 is about 70 cents/day @ 1mg/day.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    My Current Regimen
    • 1g Setipiprant taken orally every 12hrs
    • 1mg Prostaglandin E2 in 3ml of distilled water applied topically to scalp after very lightly microneedling session (goal is not wounding or to draw blood and should not be painful!). I usually do this every other day.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thoughts

    This has been a looong ride with a lot of tinkering and trial and error. I can say that all of the growth is from pge2+microneedling. Seti is only for maintenance and a prerequisite for pge2 to work. For pge2 to work you must also microneedle before applying it.

    I made a huge mistake in assuming that seti would be enough and all that was needed to get regrowth. I can not stress how important both are (Seti+pge2) and it makes sense since Allergan the company thats doing trials for seti is also doing trials for bimatoprost a PGF2α agonist.

    Im making really good gains still. The areas where I had hair but were thinning (my vertex area) are extremely thick now. im 100% satisfied for those areas.

    As for my temples and crown where i had severe hairloss its filling in very nicely.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KhalilYousuf View Post
    Before (April 2016)

    After (May 2018)

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Pros
    • No sexual or anti-androgenic sides like fin i.e erection/libido issues, thining the beard (allegedly), body comp changes
    • no skin sides like minox i.e bloating/water retention, dark circles, wrinkles (allegedly)
    • You can get it right now through private sources

    Cons
    • Expensive as ****. Seti is $11/day @ 2g/day and PGE2 is about 70 cents/day @ 1mg/day.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    My Current Regimen
    • 1g Setipiprant taken orally every 12hrs
    • 1mg Prostaglandin E2 in 3ml of distilled water applied topically to scalp after very lightly microneedling session (goal is not wounding or to draw blood and should not be painful!). I usually do this every other day.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Thoughts

    This has been a looong ride with a lot of tinkering and trial and error. I can say that all of the growth is from pge2+microneedling. Seti is only for maintenance and a prerequisite for pge2 to work. For pge2 to work you must also microneedle before applying it.

    I made a huge mistake in assuming that seti would be enough and all that was needed to get regrowth. I can not stress how important both are (Seti+pge2) and it makes sense since Allergan the company thats doing trials for seti is also doing trials for bimatoprost a PGF2α agonist.

    Im making really good gains still. The areas where I had hair but were thinning (my vertex area) are extremely thick now. im 100% satisfied for those areas.

    As for my temples and crown where i had severe hairloss its filling in very nicely.

    I have to say man, this is the only believable progress I've seen on these boards. Way to go! Can you post your temple/top progress photos? Also where are you sourcing all your ingredients from? Mind posting links to the ingredients in order to follow your method?

    Keep up the good work!

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    3

    Default

    These little hairs you are growing. They seem like actual terminal hair. I dont understand why have been this short for such a long time. You would think they would grow atleast a few inches before falling out

Similar Threads

  1. Toppik items worth it?
    By Vunoo in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2015, 10:30 AM
  2. Feedback from those who have purchased Susan's lotion
    By warner8 in forum Hair Loss Treatments
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-28-2015, 03:06 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

A great video by two very successful bald men!
09-17-2018 01:12 PM
Last Post By pkipling
Today 12:17 PM
Crusts / scabs falling out look like grafts after hair transplant
11-08-2014 12:15 AM
by squiz
Last Post By pkipling
Today 12:12 PM
Reviews of Midlands UK HT surgeons, Dr Jha, Malik or Haseeb
Today 03:26 AM
by Joe1985
Last Post By Spex
Today 11:51 AM
FUE Without Shaving Entire Head
09-17-2018 04:23 PM
Last Post By pkipling
Today 11:45 AM
Need some opinions...buzz cut?
Yesterday 05:53 PM
by RB25
Last Post By pkipling
Today 11:37 AM
Friendly opinions appreciated, pretty depressed
Today 08:30 AM
Last Post By pkipling
Today 11:31 AM