It Begins. I purchased all the items for the Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish me luck! - Page 9 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

1 month on 1.5g Setipiprant everyday.

I stopped doing topical and havent lost any hairs. And to be totally honest high dose oral seti is better than topical.

In the pic below I just cut my hair at 9mm all around, before in my other pics I left the top at 17mm

8 week Update on 1.5g Oral Setipiprant + 1mg Topical Prostaglandin E2

Left Temple

Vertex

Crown

12 Weeks on 1.5g Oral Setipiprant.

Crown

Vertex

Good news and bad news (kind of)

Good News:

So the good news is that high dose oral seti absolutely does work. Im convinced now without a doubt. And best news of all Ive had no side effects. No physical, mental or cosmetic sides.

DO NOT waste your money on topical seti. You will only get maintenance at best, Im getting better regrowth now in the last 12 weeks on oral than I did all of the previous 14 months on topical seti. If you want regrowth you need to do 1.5g+ oral daily.

Bad News:

Bad news is that im turning 29 next week, and im embarrassed to admit it but Im still a virgin. Im reaching a breaking point and Im strongly considering jumping on gear which I know will cause my to lose all of my hair progress and gains, and I will end up having to shave my head because of it. But i feel like i have no choice, I need to do something about this problem.

This is BIG Guys!

Im not trying to get anyone here overly excited, but m getting close to the verge of my left temple filling in. I recently upped my oral seti dose to 1.65g/day. Still not at the 2g/day that Allergan is doing.

I can finally see my old hairline again. Its only been 14 weeks now on oral seti.

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH. GET ON HIGH DOSE ORAL SETI IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT. YOU WILL THANK ME 1000x

Note: scalp is slightly wet, I applied water and pge2 about 5 minutes prior to taking pics.

18 Week Update

Last 3 weeks i've been on 2g/day Oral Seti. I think Allergan was on to something. 2g/day oral is the real deal. Im noticing solid thickening of the vertex.

Vertex

Crown

I don't see any regrowth. Are you sure about it;
    I think you're wasting your money.

Hey guys just a mini update. Im dropping PGE2.

For three reasons.

1. I feel like its not doing that much. After messing around with seti, im posiitve that 2g/day seti is doing 95% + of the work.

2. I want to see if their is negative effects of dropping pge2 on my hair. (I doubt it, based on what im observing)

3. If I used the money i was spending on pge2 on buying more seti, I'd probably get better results.

7 Weeks on 2g/day Setippiprant

Please Read First

- I'm using a new camera to take pictures (iphone 8 plus) so the lighting is different from previous pictures.
    - I have not wounded/dermarolled in over 2 months
    - I have not applied PGE2 in over a month

And yes my hair is the exact same length as all my previous shots. Since starting oral seti 18 week ago I always take update pics right after a 9mm haircut all around.

My thoughts

I feel like seti works much better on hairs that are thinning but not too far gone (this is why i HIGHLY encourage young guys to get on seti early so that you can infidelity maintain what you have and regain any recent losses and never have to deal with sexual sides, brain fog etc. and can move on with your life) If their are areas of slick baldness like my temples and center of my crown, it will take much longer to work and you might need minox or other boosting agent to help those areas grow.

I feel like seti 2g/day is doing 95% of the working when compared to PGE2 and wounding. This is because I stopped both wounding and PGE2 and havent noticed any loss and if anything the 2g/day seti has added more thickness since my last update.

If anyone here decides to do 2g/day seti + wounding + minox you would pretty much be cured.

I have decided to not take minox due to personal reasons, but I dont want to discourage others from trying it.

At 2g/day Seti you might get sleep disturbances.

I know one guy on the private forum got it. He took some glutiathone and he said he sleep like a baby now.

Other guy took CBD and it helped him.

Ive noticed now I wake up once during sleep around 4-5 hrs in, but its no big deal I just take a piss and take a quick bite and go back to sleep.

If worse comes to worse, you can just take a mild OTC sleep aid like https://www.amazon.com/Non-Habit-Mel...ords=sleep+aid

Buzzed my head (3mm) an wounded 3 days ago. heres a close up of my crown.

2g/day Seti + wounding is a perfect alternative to SMP for those that want to keep a super short buzz cut. The vellus hairs will grow thick enough that you can get away with a buzz cut that looks like you have a full head of hair.