+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

The results are in:

FAIL.

I Parted/Pulled back some of the long hairs to reveal some of the new hairs (Left Temple)

So good news and bad news.

Bad news is the Fevi GB is going to be delayed for quite a while. Apparently its really ****ing hard to make according to the admin on the private forum and they have to go to another lab to make it.

Good news is that even after a year on the protocol, the hairs are still thickening. The most cosmetic gains so far have been from the hairs that were miniturizing but not too far gone. They are growing nice and thick now.

As for the slick bald areas as you can see the vellus hairs are getting thicker albeit very slowly. Its slow and steady, but Im ****ing happy with the results and absoutley no side effects to report (both physical, mental and cosmetic)

Heres a far shot on my left temple

Have you previously tried and failed with other treatments? Fin, RU58841, Minox?

No I wanted to test out the Swiss protocol, ive never tried any AA or minox before, not even keto.

Sorry for the long delay.

So my progress stalled/stagnated doing 500mg a day. 500mg a day of Seti will only get you maintenance and even that is expensive.

Im going balls to the walls and doing 1g seti for the last 3 weeks, and im noticing really nice regrowth. Maintenance is already a done deal at 1g per day. This shit is expensive especially on a part time retail income, but Im doing it for you guys.

Im absolutely convinced that 2g per day (Allergans clinical trial dose) is going to be hugely successfull.

Here is my crown and left temple

You can see the new hairs on my left temple growing. Im really happy right now at the progress im making after upping the dose to 1g. I wish I could afford 2g

http://imgur.com/a/MgDUD [High Res Images]

Nice work dude.

Vertex (July 25, 2017)

I recently upped my Seti dose to 1.5g from 300-500mg I was doing for the past year. I can absolute notice the positive effects from it, the tiny vellus hairs are starting to get pigmented and I can see lots of the growing out. Also hair on top of head that was thinning is getting super thick now.

The bad news is now that I upped the dose to 1.5g, Ive noticed two minor sides.

First is dry eyes. Not really a big deal and minor for me. Staring at a computer screen for too long can be quite a bit uncomfortable.

The second is dry facial skin and grey skin complexion which is a bit more annoying.

Hey guys its been 16 months since i started the protocol.

But im calling it quits. I shaved my head last night and moving on with my life.

I dont like how i looked with a shaved head because I have a birthmark covered by my hair, but Im done with constantly worrying about my hair and the financial toll its taking on me.

Having said that, here is my conclusion with Setipiprant.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cost: expensive. About $900/100g at Kanes store. Keep in mind Allergans Clinical trial is 2g/day so thats $18/day with Kanes price.

Efficacy: It works but only on really high doses i.e 1g+ and you need to catch the miniaturization very early on. THIS IS HUGELY important. If you can see a lot of scalp its too late, Seti will only work on hairs that are starting to thin recently.

Side Effects: absolutely no sexual sides, in fact I've been struggling with no fap while on the protocol, also I have very strong and consistent morning woods. However the sides I did experience at high doses were dry eyes and dry facial skin. ************ user @Nextjohns described it as grey complexion. Best way to describe it would be how you looks when you havent slept for 24 hrs.

3 guys Ive asked on PHG who were on 1g+ of Seti didnt notice dry eyes or dry skin. And I believe @Nextjohns got his seti from Kane or another supplier. Ive been using reddit users /u/clearvisions seti for the last month and had it tested by /u/gannex and he said their were some impurities in it. So its possible impurities may have caused this side and not seti. No one knows for sure. It was not listed as a adverse side effect on Kytheras slides http://i.imgur.com/iZZt2JQ.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So who would I recommend Setipiprant to? The only people recommend this to is if your

* rich and have lots of discretionary income
    * young and just noticed baldness i.e not too far gone where you can very easily see scalp
    * want to avoid sexual sides
    * dont mind potential dry eyes and dry face.