Priorin? Anyone heard of this product by Bayer?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cardib
    • Jan 2016

Priorin? Anyone heard of this product by Bayer?

snake oil? i never trust anything oral that says to actually grow hair like viviscal
  • Fidelty
    • May 2016

Originally posted by cardib
    http://www.priorin.ca/en/faq/#undefined

snake oil? i never trust anything oral that says to actually grow hair like viviscal
    You mean snake oil like Finasteride?

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
      • Jan 2011

Probably good for your hair, since hair is part made up of l-cysteine. I think 18-20%.

It would most likely give you healthier hair, but don't confuse this with reversing hairloss and giving you new hair regrowth. This is what the company claims it will do

"to promote, stimulate and improve hair growth and hair re-growth"

What do they mean by hair regrowth? New hairs? They don't exactly specify that this is for hair loss, or male pattern baldness. It will probably be good for your hair, but don't take it thinking it will stop MPB. I would honestly just buy the amino acids separately, from NOW foods. That's all they are.

Comment

• cardib
        • Jan 2016

good reply, thanks again.
        Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
        Probably good for your hair, since hair is part made up of l-cysteine. I think 18-20%.

It would most likely give you healthier hair, but don't confuse this with reversing hairloss and giving you new hair regrowth. This is what the company claims it will do

"to promote, stimulate and improve hair growth and hair re-growth"

What do they mean by hair regrowth? New hairs? They don't exactly specify that this is for hair loss, or male pattern baldness. It will probably be good for your hair, but don't take it thinking it will stop MPB. I would honestly just buy the amino acids separately, from NOW foods. That's all they are.

Comment

• Foreverlacey
          • Apr 2016

This is basically the same thing as Hair, Skin and Nail supplements. It will not stop androgenic hair loss, but may help promote healthier hair growth.

Comment

• cardib
            • Jan 2016

fin isn't snake oil, it just halts hair loss at the point your start taking it, nothing more nothing less. regrowth is rare imo
            Originally posted by Fidelty
            You mean snake oil like Finasteride?

Comment

Working...