+ Reply to Thread

Default Removing hair transplant

Hi

I finished my 10 months now and all i can say this hair transplant ruin my life totally, the work is not good and the hairline is totally wrong

The skin is totally destroyed, i cannot cut my hair short as the skin is not normal pink and have a lot of irrigularities

My only wish now is to come back to my old status healthy skin bald from front,

I decide to remove the hair and treat the skin

Now i m under heavy program with dermatologist to rebuild the skin no physical activities, no sun, no sweat lock myself home and put 4 different types of creams and grl

After 2 months from this treatment i can say it is effective, the inflammation reduced a lot and the skin start to give its original color, but the irrigularities still there

The options that i know to remove the hair based on my search are

- Laser
    - Electrolysis
    - Fue punch out

And for Treating skin scars the options are
    - laser resurfacing
    - Laser co2
    - Dermabraison
    - Chemical peeling
    - Kentolog / cortison injections
    - fillers

Any epxerience from this forum? there should be here cases Of removing the hairs

Mine also are fue 1 to 3 hairs maximum, so it should not be something like old plugs and if there is any scar it should be so small all resulted from 0.7 mm so it can be fade away, but the quantity is the problem around 3500 grafts

How i should start ? I totally depress and feel stuck each time i look to the mirror

Any help ??

I already spoke with doctors, dermatologists surgeons and hair centers

Some hair transplants doctors (IAHRS) advise me with Fue punch out after physically check in 2 or 3 sessions using 0.7 mm size and in one year to 1.5 everything can be removed and even get them back to donor area or any area i want and the scalp can back normal again with time and any skin scar would be remove also , However it is damn expensive,

Other doctors warn me to go in FUE root as it will not be a way to go if i want to remove the majority of the hair and if i do not want to use them they advise me with electrolysis as less invasive and cheaper and any irrigularities in the skin can be treated later as a separate case and any gaps in donor area can be treated in smp or BHT

Actually i m totally confused and i m afraid to make it worse with any action i would take

Now i m only treating the skin

There should be some people suffer from the same, what they did? how they solve their problem ?

I m not happy to be bald but it is way better than fake look

Electrolysis is your only option for permanent solution outside of surgical removal of the folicle. I've had it done and it's very time consuming. It doesn't happen in one treatment, but it does work.

There is electrolysis center next to my door, so i can remove the hair anytime even it takes time, everyday i can treat few hairs and try slowly, maybe if i make the hairline more receded then i will stop

But my concern is the skin after removing the hair, for example, now i feel there is like internal scarring under hairline, Like hard bump

If i remove the hair. How i can fix the skin later if there is any cobblstonning or ridging?