+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Help guys…..totally confused!!

I everyone just wondering is there anyone out there who has been in a similar position to me.

I am a 47 years old male with what I would class as NW5/6.

Over the last 12 months I have been through many ups and downs regarding HT surgery. For such a big decision to make regarding your appearance and changing your life, it’s scary.

After joining many forums and networks and spending many hours researching who is the best, who I can trust, location of the clinic etc. etc. It’s been in possible to make a decision. Without doubt it’s an absolute mine field out there.

Like most people on here who are considering HT. I am scared, nervous and totally confused

What I have learnt though is that it’s hard to find a bad word about Dr Koray Erdogan or his clinic ASMED. Many people are very impressed with his results. From my research on choosing a surgeon it’s seems to be about finding an artist who really cares about the end result.

Because I have lost my complete hairline I know I will need a complete new hairline and this scares the hell out of me.
    Saying all that I have 99% made my decision to have HT (FUE). I would be ever so grateful if anyone would be so kind to answer any of my questions below or offer me any advice or experiences they might have had.

Thank you for your time it’s very much appreciated.

1 My main concern is the hairline. As I am completely bald in this area can a new total natural looking hairline be created?

2 Could I still shave my head using a 2-3mm in length all over and it still would look natural?

3 How good is Dr Koray Erdogan and his staff?

4 Does anyone regret having hair transplants ?

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

Hello Cami..
    and welcome to the best hairloss forum here!, The BTT !
    Ive been a member here since 2010!
    Also, I am older than you are buddy!
    One of the most important things for you to do for yourself is to not allow yourself
    to become stressed out,worried and nervous!

Your words:
    " I am scared, nervous and totally confused "

The facts are that nervousness, stress and worry WILL cause more ISSUES to your hairline bro!
    It will also, more than likely, do damage to your health too,,,especially since you are in you mid to late 40s now!
    It is not worth it at all.
    There are so many different types of good hair/scalp improvements available for all of us.
    First of all, 'step-back' a little bit from becoming worried about this. Avoid it!!
    All can and will be FIXED for you,,you just need to be composed, positive and stay HAPPY too.
    OK??? I care for others here my friend!!
    Where do you live Cami??

Quote Originally Posted by cami View Post
    I everyone just wondering is there anyone out there who has been in a similar position to me.

I am a 47 years old male with what I would class as NW5/6.

Over the last 12 months I have been through many ups and downs regarding HT surgery. For such a big decision to make regarding your appearance and changing your life, it’s scary.

After joining many forums and networks and spending many hours researching who is the best, who I can trust, location of the clinic etc. etc. It’s been in possible to make a decision. Without doubt it’s an absolute mine field out there.

Like most people on here who are considering HT. I am scared, nervous and totally confused

What I have learnt though is that it’s hard to find a bad word about Dr Koray Erdogan or his clinic ASMED. Many people are very impressed with his results. From my research on choosing a surgeon it’s seems to be about finding an artist who really cares about the end result.

Because I have lost my complete hairline I know I will need a complete new hairline and this scares the hell out of me.
    Saying all that I have 99% made my decision to have HT (FUE). I would be ever so grateful if anyone would be so kind to answer any of my questions below or offer me any advice or experiences they might have had.

Thank you for your time it’s very much appreciated.

1 My main concern is the hairline. As I am completely bald in this area can a new total natural looking hairline be created?

2 Could I still shave my head using a 2-3mm in length all over and it still would look natural?

3 How good is Dr Koray Erdogan and his staff?

4 Does anyone regret having hair transplants ?
    A good DR can create a natural looking hairline. The shorter you go the less likely it will look completely natural(my opinion some will disagree)
    I have had 3 HT and can't say I regret them but don't know if I had it all to do over again if I would do it. I have lost hair behind the hairline and while I do have some graphs after the hairline its noticeably thin. For me its probably a matter of time before I shave it off or get another HT. With the scar I would probably have to have something done on it at the very least, so its got me sort of I will however say that the HT gave me 10 years in my late 20's early 30's where I didn't worry about my hair. Your situation is different since your hair is already gone. How do you feel about everyone knowing you had a HT. If its something your fine with and you don't want to live with a shaved/bald head then find a good DR and do it.