+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default lost girl due to being bald

So i've been hooking up with this girl on and off for years now. I've been bald the entire time but she's never seen me without a hat hahah... anyways

She messages me the other night and we had a good convo for a while, she sent me a pic... and then i sent her this one.... after that, she barely responds and does not seem interested in meeting up lol...oh well, it is what it is..
    Attached Images

wow you look GREAT shaved bro..lucky you I wish I looked as good as you shaved
    I see no problems with your bald head you look COOL..the girl is too shallow you dont need her.

Inactive

More often than not, we don't really know what's going on in someone else's head unless they flat out tell us, so I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that this is the reason she stopped talking to you. It's a possibility, but so are a dozen other reasons as well. The main thing is to not treat it as if it's a fact and let it manifest itself into something bigger than it is in your head. Your tone seems like you've laughed it off, but just in case you start to take it to heart.... don't.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Pkipling is right, it is not evident that your baldness is the reason she stopped talking to you. I'd like to give you an advice for future: don't hide your head under the hats, because you are a great-looking guy and bald head is your spice, but not disadvantage. You just need to increase self-confidence.

Dude you'll find a new and better girl, you can pull the look off.

I really appreciate the positive comments guys, thank you

You look great shaved. But I want to know how you hook up with a girl for years without removing your hat........

Quote Originally Posted by pkipling View Post
    More often than not, we don't really know what's going on in someone else's head unless they flat out tell us, so I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that this is the reason she stopped talking to you. It's a possibility, but so are a dozen other reasons as well. The main thing is to not treat it as if it's a fact and let it manifest itself into something bigger than it is in your head. Your tone seems like you've laughed it off, but just in case you start to take it to heart.... don't.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.
    Solid advice right here

Quote Originally Posted by Hairbrain View Post
    You look great shaved. But I want to know how you hook up with a girl for years without removing your hat........
    I'd like to know the same...so u boned this chick for years with a hat on? True alpha if so

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    I'd like to know the same...so u boned this chick for years with a hat on? True alpha if so
    lol not much of an alpha, i worked with her at a grocery market where i was able to wear a hat 24/7 and we would either hook up in the bathroom at work or at her place from time to time, no sleepovers, she never asked about my hat lol, as strange as that sounds